Ares Games

Files: Damage generation tool for solo games

Damage generation tool for solo games

Uploaded by PonchoLatour - 10-03-2013
Author Author Alfonso Madruga
File Size File Size 66.5 KB
Downloads Downloads 168
+ Download
This file emulates the picking of A/B/C/D damage chits, but please take into consideration the following before you use it:

- For this sheet I have considered all damage chits included in the WoG WW2 Rules and Accessories pack.
- Probabilities have been defined as if chits were being put back in the goblet after each pick (every player's choice is equiprobable). Damage calculations have been performed for 1000 iterations and their occurrences are coherent with their probabilities.
- Normal damage is represented by a NUMBER.
- Special damage is represented by a LETTER and a NUMBER. The letter describes the type of damage: EXP - Explosion / S - Smoke / F - Fire / C - Crew / L - Left rudder pedal / R - Right rudder pedal / E - Engine. Consider only the number for a ghost plane.
- To run a new random 'pick', tap the Recalculate key (usually F9 if you're using a computer) or choose the appropriate menu option.

Images

• Damage generation tool for solo games

Comments

Lt. S.Kafloc
10-11-2013 at 16:05
What a fantastically simple but very useful tool. Tried a quick run and the f9 key works a treat. 100 sample runs and the results varied as you would expect. However the beauty is you don't run out of chits or any type of damage or special damage. Some well deserved rep coming your way for putting this together.
Lt. S.Kafloc
10-11-2013 at 16:07
Well I would give you some REP but I can't find a link to you or any threads or posts. Help me out by posting in the WW2 section that you've put this file up.
PonchoLatour
10-17-2013 at 14:08
http://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sho...-and-computers