Ares Games

Files: Combatant Models by Year

Combatant Models by Year

Uploaded by Lugburz - 07-20-2011
Author Author Harrier (Daniel)
File Size File Size 140.1 KB
Downloads Downloads 1,145
+ Download
Fantastic airplane reference sheet. Documents aircraft by year of introduction; includes model statistics.

This PDF was designed and assembled completely by Harrier — one of our very own forum members. All rights, credit, and praise belong solely to Daniel (Harrier).

Images

• Combatant Models by Year

Comments

Omegalazarus
02-12-2013 at 06:54
This is a great file for getting an overview of the planes you might want or come up against. It is helping my friend pick what he wants to buy first.
PunkReaper
06-01-2013 at 14:48
Just about to start a chart myself when I thought I'd look to see if anyone else had had a go. Wow am I glad I looked first, beautifully made and with all the information I need. If I could find a way to rep a file I would...... Thanks
drsid
08-02-2013 at 22:06
This is a great file! Is there a reference for all the table data? A legend of what everything means?
LeFalcon
10-04-2013 at 20:35
Yes, thank you for a very useful chart, very nicely done.

I'm not sure I understand what the following mean:
1. The number to the right of the maneuver deck column
2. The enumeration of the individual maneuvers paired with colors (unless this is to state the number available of each maneuver for each plane based on its respective deck (and I don't see a tan.))
3. The number to the right of each flag (I get the flag, just don't get the number associated with it.)

Could you elaborate, please?

Thanks again
Harrier
01-18-2014 at 22:08
Thanks to RL, I haven't been around these parts for quite some time, so thanks for the compliments, folks.

@LeFalcon, some answers to your questions
1: the speed of the plane, based on it's straight maneuver
2: colors do indicate the number of that maneuver type in the deck, so blue background = 3 of indicated type; dark grey = 2; tan (or none, I guess) = 1
3: the number of officially produced cards/minis for that nationality/model combo (at time of report generation)
Air Cooled
03-17-2014 at 05:44
Hi, I've been using the dates from your spreadsheet as 'Official' for the campaign I'm running. I would appreciate it if you could update the spreadsheet with the new releases (Spad VII is on there). I could estimate the dates myself from other sources, but don't want to be 'biased' towards the Germans (my team). Therefore if its an update of the 'official' document I'm covered. Thanks for the work!
Gribble
07-18-2015 at 15:59
Most excellent Daniel. Thanks for making it available.
RCastro
01-27-2016 at 17:36
Caproni Ca.3 is 1915? Or should it be 1917?
Grey House
01-09-2018 at 16:48
I'm late to the party but thanks so much for this!