Files: WoG WWI Campaign Aid 1 - Pilot Dossier

WoG WWI Campaign Aid 1 - Pilot Dossier

Rate this File
Uploaded by RJames - 01-31-2015
Author Author RJames
File Size File Size 24.8 KB
Downloads Downloads 125
+ Download
I've put together three player aids for use with any generic campaign setting, or for anyone who simply wishes to keep track of his or her individual pilots over time and have a little RPG/campaign fun with them:

1-pilot dossier (this file)
2-WWI national flags
3-Honors and Awards

The pilot dossier has space in the upper right-hand corner to affix a national flag, and a row in the middle in which to affix awards. There is also space above the row in the middle (a rectangle) in which one can affix an ace badge (available in the "Honors and Awards" file).

The national flags document can be printed on sticker paper, or regular paper with the flags cut out and glued to the pilot dossier. (I printed out more German and British flags because I assume that most pilots will be of those two nationalities.)

The honors and awards system I created is loosely based upon historical realities. I took a lot of artistic license here, and, given my limited research into the subject, may simply be flat out wrong about some things (particularly the hierarchy of awards and the qualifications necessary to obtain them). That said, I am open to constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement (especially if they're easy to implement!).

As with the national flags, my intention here is for the awards to be cut out and pasted onto a player's pilot dossier in the appropriate space.

You'll see that with the exception of the "ace" badge, these awards are not given automatically. An airman must have his/her achievements properly noted and verified, and hence I've added an element of randomness here. I think this will add to the excitement.

Finally, in order to contextualize things, allow me to point out that my gaming group is quite young (it consists of my children aged 5-12), and as such my focus here was on fun and excitement as much as anything else.

Enjoy!

Images

None

Comments

There are no comments yet.