Files: WoG Manoeuvre Deck Breakdown v.7

WoG Manoeuvre Deck Breakdown v.7

Rate this File
Uploaded by flash - 01-04-2015
Author Author flash
File Size File Size 97.5 KB
Downloads Downloads 616
+ Download
In this seventh version - dated Jan 2023 - I have made corrections, additions and added the new unofficial D* deck for the Sopwith Pup, Nieuport 24 & Nieuport 27

I have noted and listed the changes between the Nexus & Ares manoeuvre decks where known.

There are two further worksheets with different ways of breaking down the manoeuvre decks that may help in searching the data.
As always it is a breakdown of all the official and unofficial (*) manoeuvre decks to date and ties in with speed ratings as given in the Unofficial Stats Committee's 'Tools For Working Out Stats' doc. Page one is based on an original document created by Zoe Brain that I dropped into Excel years ago and have been updating and revising since then.
Some aircraft types are listed but is not exhaustive or intended to be but is for you to add your own as to your needs. If you don't have certain decks this document will help you to create them from what you have - examples are given eg U from O or M decks but again this is not exhaustive and you can add your own notes.
Using the auto filter and freeze panes functions help with quick easy referencing of this data and I would suggest you copy & paste the worksheet into your copy of the Unofficial Stats excel doc to have all the data in one place which is why I've placed it in this file area. Cheers Dave.

Images

• WoG Manoeuvre Deck Breakdown v.7

Comments

There are no comments yet.