Files: Player Damage Sheet

Player Damage Sheet

Rate this File
Uploaded by KiltedWolf - 04-06-2011
Author Author KiltedWolf
File Size File Size 217.0 KB
Downloads Downloads 205
+ Download
This is the latest iteration that our flight uses to keep track of pilot/plane data (we find it sometimes easier than all the chits, especially when traveling). Just print out, laminate, cut out, and use with a dry erase marker.

The rather large open area between the tables is where our squadron logo resides. Feedback is welcome!

V2, got some feedback: eliminated some of the extraneous damage; added Jams for front and rear guns.

Images

• Player Damage Sheet

Comments

PKHansma
05-10-2011 at 18:26
What are the "P" and "T" in the special damage and ammunition & jams boxes mean? I though "T" ment turn(s), but "P" has me confused.
KiltedWolf
06-16-2011 at 12:44
You are correct "T" is for turns; "P" is for phases. Each turn is divided into three movement phases.

Just the terminology our group uses, though I have seen it used elsewhere. Sorry for the confusion.

Cheers!
Captain Knowitall
05-11-2018 at 04:00
We at Javelina Flight use these sheets exclusively now. We have not used any of the aircraft boards or the new style of boards for WoG in quite a while now. We find this format is easier for managing multiple aircraft like we do. I personally have managed up to six aircraft using these sheets.
Stumptonian
05-11-2018 at 17:18
Got these and the Bomber/Balloon sheets downloaded today thanks to Daniel (Captain Knowitall)
They look great.