Ares Games

Files: Wings of War - Double Sided Cheat Sheet

Wings of War - Double Sided Cheat Sheet

Rate this File
Uploaded by Lugburz - 06-11-2011
Author Author Headless Hollow & Lugburz (Keegan Fink)
File Size File Size 35.44 MB
Downloads Downloads 796
+ Download
DISCLAIMER: The image preview below is not the complete file; please click the "download button above".
---------------------------------
A full color PDF featuring all of the necessary Wings of War WWI rules, designed for use as a handy double-sided reference sheet. This submission represents the combined efforts of myself and the initial guide which was authored by "Headless Hollow", a brilliant man who designs free reference sheets for various boardgames. Visit his website here: http://www.headlesshollow.com/freebies_games.html

I have contributed a set of illustrated maneuvers at the top of the front page, each one outlining the necessary card icons to be played when performing special moves such as the Immalmenn, Split-S, Overdive, Climb, or Dive. I've also added miniature thumbnails of the climb and dive cards so as to assist new players in understanding the difference between "blue" arrow cards and "red" arrow cards; sometimes people struggle understanding what "the red ones do". I hope this file helps you and the other members of your playgroup.

A word of advice: Laminate them after printing! They will last twice as long and won't fall victim to spilled beverages

Images

• Wings of War - Double Sided Cheat Sheet

Comments

southwind
08-01-2011 at 14:18
Thanks as a new player this really helps.As a cheat sheet i will not have to refer to the book.
Traysa
09-07-2011 at 14:23
Thanks! This is going to be very helpful.
malachi
11-11-2019 at 07:52
404 not found
DiscoStuart
01-14-2022 at 13:58
404 File not found