Files: WOW & WOG Complete Listing 2019

WOW & WOG Complete Listing 2019

Rate this File
Uploaded by Spino - 09-06-2020
Author Author Spino
File Size File Size 5.80 MB
Downloads Downloads 217
+ Download
This is an update of Skystalker's FANTASTIC compendium of all WWI cards and miniatures for Wings of War and Wings of Glory through 2019. The primary goal was simply to incorporate the Series 4A planes released in 2019 into Skystalker's work. I have endeavored to make the update as accurate as possible while seamlessly integrating my entries into the original file. All input & criticism is welcome!

Why bother doing this? I found Skystalker's work to be an invaluable reference tool as I scoured the internet and Ebay for planes and accessories to fill out my collection and thought other members of the forum (particularly newcomers to Wings of Glory WW1) would find the update useful.

Should Skystalker insist that I take this file down I will do so immediately. However, I plan on updating this file to incorporate Ares's future WW1 releases for my own personal use and will gladly make it available to anyone who PMs me.

Skystalker did the lion's share of the work on this file and should receive all of the credit. Let me know if you found this update useful and be sure to post in Skystalker's original posting and show him your appreciation!

Enjoy!

Images

None

Comments

Bishop33
10-08-2021 at 00:11
Great resource!
TaltosVT
12-02-2021 at 14:44
Excellent. I'm just getting back into the game after several years of being away and was looking for an updated reference list.
Bunnyman
05-18-2023 at 12:24
Thank you so much. I'm finding thus document to be a wonderful resource.
camelbeagle
06-13-2023 at 10:24
Thanks for keeping this going!