Files: Trench Busters Version2.5

Trench Busters Version2.5

Rate this File
Uploaded by Bobit - 12-09-2013
Author Author Unknown
File Size File Size 2.93 MB
Downloads Downloads 142
+ Download
A strategic campaign for 2 players that could take 2 battles, or it could take 10. Your objective is to destroy the enemy troops while protecting your own, but it's never really that simple, is it now? Utilizes some bluffing similar to that of the balloon busters mini-campaign by Jmac. The rules are only 11 pages long, despite the file size, which is twice that of KoTA
Good flying and godspeed up there

Notes to users:
Version2.5 is out! See the changelog below
If you can tell me how to get an icon instead of an x as the picture for this, please do so.
You can expect the third and final version to come out in a year or so. Before I release it, I'm going to do a full play-test run.

Changelog (from version1 and version 2):

-Some new strategy tips
-Rule errors fixed
-Number of pilots per team reduced to 12 from 15.
-All of the central team's attacks are resolved before the allied team's attacks, so the allied player may base his decisions within those scenarios on the success of the ally's attacks. On the other hand, should both player's attacks cause them to win, the central player will win, because he attacks first. Also, the allied player makes his production decisions after the central player's, so he may base his production decisions on the allied player's decisions.
-You now have to deploy all troops and planes, but there is now a "do nothing" box for the planes.
-Special damage is healed on planes after each scenario, and all damage on troops is healed after each battle.
-Rules for fire damage doing damage to planes even if the scenario ends before the fire ends were added.

Images

• Trench Busters Version2.5

Comments

Bobit
11-24-2014 at 03:23
3.0 won't come out, this campaign is great, but too hard to manage, I didn't even finish a single playthrough.