Ares Games

Conversation Between Mike George and Bruce

1 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Mike
    I just sent ya an e-mail to your mikeandsonmodels address from our last PBeM game.
    I assume it's still your active address.
    If you don't receive it or prefer to use another address please e-mail me at "bkwunddvw@sympatico.ca".
    If I don't hear from you I'll assume all is good, and I'll be in contact after mid-March.
    I'm planning on doing another 3-game series starting in April but this time with 20 aircraft give or take 1 or 2.
    Each player flies 2 AC and I'll give the first 2 explosion card "losers" a replacement AC but it'll have average damage at the time of loss and the player is credited with a lost AC.
    My house rules have become a little longer/more complex because I've added "diving considerations" and several of the generally accepted house-rule manoeuvre sequences, but they seem to work quite well.
    Nevertheless, as usual I'd appreciate your feedback/comments after I send the rules in March; nothing is set-in-concrete if you've got other ideas that make sense, don't cost me anymore time and I like them.
    Thanks Mike; good to have ya in the game. I expect all of the other spots will be taken by my brothers, local gaming friends and perhaps 2 friends from Boston that I've promised a spot.
    FYI, once again I'm planning to attend ORIGINS in Columbus in June with my brother Stu and friend Ross; last time we had to cancel at the last minute. They've attended before, but it'll be my first time. We've got Bed & Breakfast reservations and passes from our ladies for 5 days away.
    See ya
    Bruce Wilson
    Ottawa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1