Ares Games

Conversation Between gregbond77 and CappyTom

27 Visitor Messages

1. It's all timing...
  2. Thanks for the kind comments. Yes that is the Dogfight Game Board in the background of some of the pictures. About the Sopwith Triplane it did turn out pretty good, it took a lot of effort(trial and error, mostly error). Would you believe I'd trade it for a red Sunbeam Tiger(complete with 99 in the passenger seat).
  3. Excellent job, great pics. Thanks for showing me and if you don't want to keep that tri-camel let me know. I'll pay shipping.
  4. Tom,
    Pictures are finally uploaded. Please check them out!
  5. Yes I saw it. Thanks.
  6. Congrats Commander. Didn't see your post for the promotion??
  7. Thanks again Wingman.
  8. Fantastic
  9. Series 4 is in!! www.frpgames has them in stock.
  10. Keith sent me an E-mail, said they were probably too big. need to be no bigger 2MB. Will try again next week.
  11. Never easy is it? Make sure you size them down to 800 x ? so they will fit.
  12. got the pictures taken and put on flash drive, could not up load to the site. Said I needed a security token. I sent Keith a message, so we will see. Sorry about that Chief.
  13. I won't be. I can't wait.
  14. Pictures should be on my profile page this Friday. We are going to meet at 2:00PST on Friday to take and put the pictures on site. Hope you are not disapointed. The Sopwith Triplane should be finished, the Sopwith Dolphin and Fokker D-VI will not be, those two will be put on later.
  15. Hello, Hope all is well. I'm getting me a squadron of RAF Se.5a and a few of the other ones. I think the Se.5a will be able to compete with Fokker DVII. Have you downloaded the League Rules Master Edition? I really like the optional smoke and fire rule. Talk at ya later.
  16. Thought I'd pop in and say hello. Looking forward to series 4, hopefully it gets here next month. Which ones are you going to get? No word on the pictures, looks like it's not going to happen. Got the Sopwith Tripane and Fokker D-VI torn down ready to primer(finally). Having trouble with the Sopwith Dolphin, the fuselage is twisted. If the front is lined up correctly, the aft part of the fuselage is crooked, leans like the tower of Pisa. If the aft is straight up and down then the front is crooked. This is true on all three fuselages I have. Guess I will have to call John. Have a good one. Cheers, greg
  17. Doing OK. Waiting for series 4, looks like it's due in September(according to FRP). I was also pleased with the series six planes that were announced, yea Sopwith Triplane. Hey, do you know when the revised Deluxe Edition is due out? I would like to pick up a copy.
  18. Hello Greg, how is Oak Harbor treating you these days?
  19. Yes I can e-mail you a copy of the rules for Dogfight. Give me a few days to figure out the best way to copy them.
    gregbond77
  20. Yes I can e-mail you a copy of the Dogfight rules. Give me a few days to figure out the bes way to copy them.
    gregbond77
  21. Thanks, found it. Hey can you e-mail me a copy of the rules?
  22. Have not heard back from pflanzer yet concerning the pictures. But I did find out that if you google" American Heritage Dogfight game" you can find some pictures of it on the web. gregbond77
  23. Good to hear. I will try to get a pic of all my planes done this week and put in my album.
  24. Sounds like you had a good weekend. Mini's at five bucks a pop, awsome! I have made contact with another member here on site, does not live too far away, he is going to help me post the pic's you requested. So I guess your weekend just got better! gregbond
  25. CappyTom,
    I posted a message with pflanzer who lives in Washington State(as do I) and builds some really nice kits plus he can post pic's.
    So I will wait for a reply. gregbond77
  26. Go to the members list at the top of the page. Look for members in your area and ask for help. Cus I really would like to see your planes and the game.
  27. Do you still have American Heritage game Dogfight? If so can you take some pics of it to put in an album? Also you could put some pics of your planes as well. Would love to see them.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 27 of 27