Conversation Between Oberst Hajj and SAUNDERS

1 Visitor Messages

1. Aerial Gunner SAUNDERS reporting for duty. Baron Rolf asked my to report to Flying officer Kyte about supplying members of the Forum with new aircraft from Ares and from Valom through waverleygames.com which is a bricks and mortar shop in Shreswbury with an online shop. Please take a look. The Valom aircraft are already there and I have a list of the Ares aircraft that are currently available http://waverleygames.com[/URL]waverleygames@outlook.com. If you send me an email I can send the list by return.

Bob has said and he has given me permission to refer to my communication with him, that as far as he is concerned, it can only help the Wings of Glory cause if I am allowed to post the aircraft on the Forum as you are very short of suppliers in the UK.
    I have always liked the aerial combat of the WW1 and WW2 but it's been only recently that I have played Wings of Glory with Baron Rolf and I love it. So I would like to help you to keep the game alive whist making a small living out of it as well.

Please let me know what you think Keith.
    I shall look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards

Clive
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1