Ares Games

Conversation Between Bruce and Snowy

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks Bruce, I appreciate your comments. I have been collecting WOW since they started. It's a collection thing for me. I am always looking for new ideas and happy to share any tips I have as well. Let me know if you have any questions about some of the board components. Cheers! Erin
  2. Very "professional" board and an equally "professional"-looking group of players.

If every gaming convention/exhibition opportunity for WoW was executed in this way, WoW enthusiasts, potential players and the event organizers would consider themselves very well served.

I attended my first gaming convention in May 2010 (CanGames in Ottawa, Canada) and was totally disappointed at the complete lack of effort on the part of the organization that had agreed to run the WoW table.

I am thankful that I was hooked before attending and am just as thankful for this site and its contributors.

Thanks for the photo coverage, and a big "Bravo" to the group that organized the "table" in the photos. The CanGames organizers ought to take serious note.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2