Ares Games

Conversation Between Boney10 and filtonflyer

7 Visitor Messages

1. Evening Chris, how did the game go at the mall sorry I couldn't make it I was stuck at Bath RUH on a job.Are you planning on having a game next week.
    Nick
  2. Hi Nick, I am a RAN Front Office for Ericsson, used to be a Core for 3 then Ericsson until it was moved to Romania.
    I dont do overtime as such any more mainly because the cost now is starting to eat up te extra. Cant go on Sunday am on night shift, do you do 12 hour shifts too?
    As for Wednesdays only three have said interested including me but hey at least it a game and Im pretty sure once the aircrafcame out the kids would be agog, well thats the theory anyway. I will be going Wednesday just to see if anyone else interested, however I can fully understand you wanting to get home after a shift. If not this will you be ok for following ?
    Chris
  3. I work as a core transmission engineer for virgin media based at aztec west, We maintain some of the orange network sites like bradley stoke, cardiff, portsmouth and reading.Makes for lots of overtime when on call . Have you had much interest for wednesdays game, also there is a wargame show in Downend on sunday and I will be popping down for a look and a cuppa if your passing.
  4. Hi Nick, supposedly starting around 6 pm till 9ish I believe.
    Used to work for Orange, left in 1999 now work for the competition in Reading
    How about yourself ?
  5. Evening Chris, sorry but I dont think I can make wednesday at the moment.What time were you planning on starting as I may be able to pop by on the way home from work and say hello.On the subject of work, you wouldn't happen to work for orange would you?
    All the best
    Nick
  6. Nick, woulsd you be available for a game this Wed 24 Nov if I can organise?
    Chris
  7. Hi Nick,
    My name is Chris, I live in Bradley Stoke, not too far from yourself. Drop me a line some time and see if we can meet up for a game or such. I am looking for a club or place to try some games. I believe the Cribbs Mall has a games night on Wednesdays but not checked it out yet.
    Chris
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7