Ares Games

Conversation Between Zoe Brain and Doug

7 Visitor Messages

1. Glad to help!
  2. Zoe just a quick note of thanks for your instruction as to how to prepare the shapeways models. I used the spray varnish trick and after 4 coats the model came up real fine. Thanks Alastair
  3. Zoe just put a couple of addition to your current order. I would like some of your decal's and crew but as I will not be down for Cancon would you be able to mail them to me. Thank you Alastair PS did not realise your decal's were home mad they are very good
  4. My Vickers Gunbus arrived in the mail to day (in 1 peice) also the decal and crew figures which was very kind of you. I was very happy with the model. Now I have heard lots of stories on how to prepare the model for painting (something about spraying with Mr Sheen) how do you prepare your models and what do you do to finish them off eg a coat of varnish. So for all the questions its just a nice model and I want to get it right. Yet again thank you Kind Regards Alastair
  5. Zoe when you get chance, would you be able to post my Vickers Gun bus up to me? My address is as follows:
    Alastair Wilson
    19 Patrick Street
    Beachmere
    Qld 4510

Secondly how much do I owe you (with the Qld postage) and how would you like to be paid? I can do any thing from a humble Postal order to Pay Pal just let me know. Yet again thanks for that. Kind regards Alastair
  6. Yes that is correct. Thank you for your help let me know how much I owe you and I will make arrangments for payment. Thanks Alastair
  7. Zoe in an earlier thread this week you mentioned you were sending an order to shapeways, have you sent the order yet? if not can I add a plane Vickers gunbus in WSF and I am quite happy to make a contribution to postage. Kind Regards Alastair
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7