Ares Games

Conversation Between kaufschtick and Nipotra Paul

2 Visitor Messages

1. You excuse, I have forgotten the house rule n.7
    7) if an airplane is set on fire during the turns where the player discards the symbol fire, he besides playes a paper damage performs an only manoeuvre
    Slip turn left or right (the slip turn was the manoeuvre used in the attempt of to suffocate a fire) if the paper damage prvoked from the fire contains an any damage the aereoplano loses a quota, if at the end of the three turns the aereoplano is to quota 0 it must make the manoeuvre landing and to hope to remain in the field of game otherwise the pilot is wounded
    If the paper damage is = 0 it maintains the quota. During these 3 turns it cannot shoot and nobody can shoot to it
    Thanks for the attention
    Paolo
  2. good morning,
    I try to explain to you, using mine bad English, the houses rules that we use in our club
    1) if an aerplane turns to the left it can shoot only using the arc of fire of left (the arc of fire of right is blind, being the fixed machine guns) same thing if it turns to the right (arc of fire of left is blind)
    2) if a pilot uses the down manoeuvre, if he desires, he adds to the come down manoeuvre another maneuvers to his choice, he cannot choose a dangerous manoeuvre, this simulates the increase of speed
    3) in a clash face to face, we always use an only paper damage, it simulates the little time of reaction that the pilots had considering the speed and the little distance of the 2 airplanes that drew near
    exception: If an aerplane attaches frontally a enemy in short distance , after a down manoeuvre, the aerplane that has done the descent shoots 2 papers damage instead of 1, it simulates an ambush
    4) within arc of fire it must be inclusive the support of the models (the center of the base) and not a any points of the base, this avoids that airplanes placed side by side and parallel can be shot, that was not possible in the reality
    5) we use a number of hits limited: 8 hits for aerplane , when a pilot has ended the hits he can shoot only solo short distance using an only paper damage.We don't use the damage explosion during a dogfight
    6) the game is 10 minutes long multiplied the number of aerplanes in game:
    Es: 4 aerplanes (40 minutes)

I hope that you have understood my mail
    All the best!
    Paolo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2