Ares Games

Conversation Between Setarius and Davot

6 Visitor Messages

1. Please inform me on another day that you will be coming this way; my schedule seems to be a little more forgiving. I'm an Army vet that is finishing up after 11 yrs. - good luck to your son!
  2. Can't do 17th, son coming home from Army AIT training. He has enlisted to be in artillery. We can try another day sometime later. Really hard for me to get time off on the weekends due to my truckdriving taking me to Canada for monday delivery. I usually have the saturday off when either Canada or the U.S. have a monday holiday.
  3. What kind of free time do you have on the 17th? I'll make arrangements for a game day with at least me and two others, possibly more. Some of them may include some little pilots between 10-13 yrs, as well as some newbies to the game. Our gaming days have become limited with one fellow just getting back into trucking, and a few having moved further away from the game store.
  4. I am going to be off that day and was thinking about driving up there to game with you and your group. It is approximately a 3 hr drive to Owensboro from Paducah. I was needing directions to the game store or wherever you guys were going to meet. We could be there sometime between 12 and 1.

If you want to try some other time we can try to do it another day when Ihave some time available.
  5. I have school that day - didn't think to look ahead that far. I'm enrolled in a weekend college program at Brescia University. What's your schedule look like on that day?
  6. As of right now I am still planning on heading up your way on the 10th to have some fun with you and your group. Hope everything goes well between now and then.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6