Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2020 LL Raffle #2

Our second raffle to bring our 2020 Lend-Lease member, Tim/Flying Helmut over to Origins in June involves a one-of-a-kind counters box and Aerodrome Accessories set (damage deck caddy, rotary cockpit, and propeller range stick) finished up by yours truly. The box displays the top wings of the Nieuport 28 in American markings opposite the Fokker EV/DVIII in the camo wing markings. These are not only two planes that we enjoy playing - very comparable in abilities in the game - but they are also nice representations of Tim's love of Things German with his visit to the States this summer.

This second raffle will be open for a month - since it is January 3rd, you will be able to buy raffle tickets until February 3rd. Thanks in advance for supporting the Lend-Lease effort For those of you who bought chances on our first Brown Balloon raffle, the Ground Crew Medals are on the site now and I will be awarding those this weekend. Thanks so much for your previous support

Good luck to all those who purchase chances for this game play/organizing set!
    All the best,
    Matt

As of 15:22 on 4 Feb 2020, this raffle is now closed - thank you to all who participated!
  • Recent Posts

bigpetr

Printing custom cards

I use 170msg paper for print and laminate with 175micron foil. Cards are tad thicker then original, nicely smooth and edges do not peel off and holds

bigpetr Today, 09:58 Go to last post
    flash

>> FAQs & Points of Interest <<+>>Ace Skills & Optional Rules<<

Thanks Billy, I hope it's of some use to you.

flash Today, 09:48 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Printing custom cards

I use 110 card stock. I buy it at staples. It still feeds through the printer ok and has some stiffness to it. I then cut them out and use European

camelbeagle Today, 09:00 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Printing custom cards

Using an online printing service is problematic because you need to have a minimum number of cards, sometimes using the same back image.

OldGuy59 Today, 08:36 Go to last post
    Bishop33

>> FAQs & Points of Interest <<+>>Ace Skills & Optional Rules<<

Just excellent! A lost of work has gone into this. A great post all round! Thank you.

Bishop33 Today, 06:42 Go to last post
    Bishop33

Printing custom cards

All great suggestions. I already own a printer & laminator, so…

Bishop33 Today, 06:27 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Printing custom cards

I like printing on full sheet label paper then stick them to cardstock paper, 65 lb. A light weight card sleeve will protect them and give them some slip

Teaticket Today, 06:22 Go to last post
    Guntruck

Printing custom cards

I print my cards on double sided photo paper and then laminate them.

Guntruck Today, 04:58 Go to last post
    RJG173

Printing custom cards

I have used a card printing service in the USA for maneuver decks, damage decks, airplane cards and various custom decks. Plus instruction booklets. They

RJG173 Today, 04:40 Go to last post
    Vagabond

Printing custom cards

I started off printing onto label paper and sticking that to card, the label stock stuck securely to the card but I found the cards difficult to handle

Vagabond Today, 02:18 Go to last post
    Baz

Printing custom cards

I print them direct onto 250gsm card

Baz Today, 01:35 Go to last post
    Baron Rolf

Printing custom cards

I need to print of some custom cards myself, as my printer is out of commision. So this could be a good option for me. Thank you for sharig the link Dom.

Baron Rolf Today, 01:33 Go to last post
    Spoonfrog

Printing custom cards

There are some great custom cards in the files section and I'm enjoying playing with some of them. My question - how do people print them? I have tried

Spoonfrog Today, 01:05 Go to last post
    chee911sc

Flying tigers and Pacific campaign ( french/English)

Good work mister Pacific Fox

chee911sc Today, 00:57 Go to last post
    camel crew

spare A damage deck cards

with help from mrs. cc (her eyes) the cards were part of a WoW A damage 70 double deck no. 41, 42, 44, 45,

camel crew Yesterday, 14:29 Go to last post
    Angiolillo

Bougie, 11-12/11/1942

Well, nothing substantial. There will be just slight differences. A slightly narrower cone 2 (the rear of the hunchback) and slightly broader lateral

Angiolillo Yesterday, 12:28 Go to last post
    flash

Attacking V-1 Buzz Bombs aka "Doodlebugs"

That works - I thought I saw an impressive bank of smoke & an explosion.. then realised it was chit bags & a packet of Cheetos !

flash Yesterday, 08:55 Go to last post
    flash

spare A damage deck cards

Check out the FAQ Dome - the damage deck contents are listed & you will find answers to many questions.
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...al-Rules-lt-lt

flash Yesterday, 08:46 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Where are the Torpedo rules on here?

There are some air-sea rules done by Neil [Skafloc], somewhere in the Files section, IIRC. I've used a few versions of his ship bombing rules with the

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 08:30 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Bougie, 11-12/11/1942

So, the firing arcs on my SM.79 card need adjusting? I've followed the Unofficial Stats Committee recommendations for most of my cards.

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 08:19 Go to last post
    Spad VII

Bougie, 11-12/11/1942

I agree there are errors in they Osprey (the worst being MMP books Mushroom Yellow Series for me !) but it all depends on the year they were published,

Spad VII Yesterday, 06:40 Go to last post
    Angiolillo

Bougie, 11-12/11/1942

For testing, I used the plane cards found here on BGG - there are many great treasures here in the Files section! I put them over bomber bases.

Angiolillo Yesterday, 03:47 Go to last post
    Hu Rhu

Want to buy/trade

PM sent ref Aviatik

Hu Rhu Yesterday, 02:12 Go to last post
    Diamondback

Three simple words: "Still In Development." Andrea really wants to make sure that they're right before the Hunchback releases, because it's

Diamondback 10-21-2021, 16:06 Go to last post
    monse

Andrea has announced in the thread (link below) a torpedo kit as the Lancaster Dambuster set that included a rule sheet :

”Our plan

monse 10-21-2021, 14:26 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors