Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2020 LL Raffle #1

In what has become somewhat of a tradition over the last several years, we will start the Lend-Lease 2020 raffles off with a balloon! Still in its shrink-wrap, this balloon is extra special. It comes from the collection of Hunter, Clipper1801's friend and wingman who passed away - Dave has been liquidating Hunter's collection, and if you are like me, you have snagged an item or two from it over the past months

Before he began offering the collection for sale, however, he pulled out several items which he thought would be most appropriate for supporting the Lend-Lease effort. Hunter thought particularly highly of the exchange of gamers to and fro, and Dave is certain he would be thrilled to have some of his huge collection going to support this Aerodrome tradition.

So that brings us to this brown observation balloon! It has never been opened and is just waiting to make its debut on the playing mat! It is the first of our raffles to bring Tim/Flying Helmut to Origins next June, so the cause is a worthy one, indeed.

Use the drop-down box below to purchase your tickets for the LL Raffle #1 Observation Balloon - if you don't buy a ticket, you can't win...and since we aren't sure when Ares will be releasing the balloons again, this is your chance to perhaps get one on the cheap!

All the best,
    Matt
  • Recent Posts

Guntruck

Osprey Generosity

Ok, I managed to get all 5 Week 3 books downloaded yesterday without any grief, so if anyone is having probs, PM me with an email address.

Guntruck Today, 12:32 Go to last post
    Jager

Rat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat Tat

The Fokker should do a quick nose dip, snap shot the Se.5a (hope for a pilot hit), then a fast left turn. The trailing Se-5a will have a high deflection

Jager Today, 12:17 Go to last post
    Jager

Flying Cows.

Nice one, Mick.

Karl

Jager Today, 12:12 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

April 2020 Workbench

Sounds like my stash, Have early war French, Germans, Japs, And US armies in reserve for when I get spare time. Hmmmm....Maybe after finishing the Black

Shadowcat Today, 11:26 Go to last post
    Skafloc

April 2020 Workbench

I've got Russians, Blitzkreig Germans, Early French and BEF to do (hoping lockdown goes on for a few more weeks).

Plus the Stalingrad buildings

Skafloc Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    BobP

Richtofen film 1919

Great find. Have never seen anything like that before.

BobP Today, 09:30 Go to last post
    BobP

April 2020 Workbench

Very nice Neil. Are there Russians to go along with the Germans ?

BobP Today, 09:14 Go to last post
    abovetheclouds

Osprey Generosity

Peter, I use google chrome too. It took a few tries for me too. On one attempt I was finally able to complete setting up an account, but then i got kicked

abovetheclouds Today, 09:05 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Osprey Generosity

I decided to give IE a try instead of Chrome and thought I was getting somewhere.
    I was able to login and my Shopping Basket showed 15 items (from

Stumptonian Today, 09:05 Go to last post
    abovetheclouds

Osprey Generosity

Thank you very much Monse, PM sent.

abovetheclouds Today, 08:59 Go to last post
    abovetheclouds

Thunderbirds

Thank you for the excellent photos! Too bad the 2 air shows I had hoped to attend here in Florida were cancelled for this year. I'll have to get my camera

abovetheclouds Today, 08:46 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

New pilot's questions about bombing and smoking

There isn't any real difference in the bomb cards. It represents whatever you want. You can think of it as one bomb as a partial load for a large bomber,

OldGuy59 Today, 08:41 Go to last post
    Jeffmal

Black colored Fokker D7 pilot card?

Great--exactly what I was looking for and had not found this one--thank you very much!

Jeffmal Today, 08:37 Go to last post
    Caveman

Richtofen film 1919

Hey Frank, it's new to me. Thanks for bringing it up.

Cheers for the link Dave

Caveman Today, 08:25 Go to last post
    tigerops

Flying Cows.

tigerops Today, 06:50 Go to last post
    Teaticket

April 2020 Workbench

Wow, really nice Germans Neil!

Teaticket Today, 05:52 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Osprey Generosity

I've tried many tines and have not yet had any success. I use google chrome. I'll try something else...

Teaticket Today, 05:46 Go to last post
    BobP

Thunderbirds

Great photo Jeff. Here are some I took at Andrews. Missed last year so missed the Blue Angles along with the Thunderbirds.

BobP Today, 05:40 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

April 2020 Workbench

I love how he did the the snow on the bases. Really nice every bit of them. looks like they are ready to jump out of my screen and invade.

camelbeagle Today, 05:32 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Richtofen film 1919

Wow, really nice. One of my favorite aces. Really nice share!!! Thanks!!!

camelbeagle Today, 05:31 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Osprey Generosity

Is anyone else having issues with this week. When I try and access the site it just hangs up my browser. Not sure if it is just overwhelmed or if it

camelbeagle Today, 05:30 Go to last post
    gutland

New pilot's questions about bombing and smoking

Welcome Fabrizio

Ad 1) Bomb cards
    As per rules (namely WW I) it is simplified that you have a bomb load of 3 pcs and decide

gutland Today, 04:24 Go to last post
    Guntruck

Osprey Generosity

Thanks Monse, PM sent.

Guntruck Today, 03:59 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

BoB bomber release update

I am thinking of grabbing another daytime Dornier too DB. That would give me the option of a total of 7 German day bombers over Britain at any one time

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 03:56 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Thunderbirds

Working out on the patio when these guys showed up overhead. Since I have my Nikon in my gigantor computer bag, I grab it and try and get a shot.

Von Scharf Today, 01:40 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors