Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Wings of Prague Lend-Lease Raffle #4

Here is the 4th and Final raffle to generate funds to send Mike (OldGuy59) over to the Czech Republic to participate in Wings of Prague 2019. This raffle involves four repaints of classic WWI opponents. Peter (Teaticket) has done up a gorgeous pair with his Fokker DVII and SPAD XIII adversaries. Jim (rhodie80) has contributed an equally striking duo with his repaints of the classic Fokker Dr.I and Sopwith Camel. All four add a definite spice and color to the tabletop, and I (for one) would love to have them in my hangar!

This last raffle, like the previous one, will only last for two weeks - the cut-off for this 4th raffle will be the morning of 3 April. Take an opportunity to buy a few chances to win these beauties. Some lucky Forum member will definitely not be disappointed

This raffle is now closed - thank you for your support!
  • Recent Posts

OldGuy59

Fire and Slips

Point to Note: This is a rule put in place by Ares, and wasn't in the Nexus rules. So, if you are using the Wings of War rules, you might have missed

OldGuy59 Today, 17:08 Go to last post
    mikejr74

Playing Online

We are BACK!!!!

The Yellow Brick Road

The French are lost and need to find their way back home!

Here is the YouTube

mikejr74 Today, 16:28 Go to last post
    Baxter

Fire and Slips

Back in 2009 you started an interesting thread on fire ....

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...highlight=Fire

Baxter Today, 14:39 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Memories of Prague - Friendship

A shared meal. Some drinks. A little socializing. A little competition. THE BEST!

Thanks for sharing Mike

Von Scharf Today, 11:10 Go to last post
    flash

Fire and Slips

In the section on 'Special Damages'. The wording is 'the airplane on fire cannot plan any straight manoeuvre' (p12 RAP 2014).

flash Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    KirkH

WoG Solo System [Mobile & Desktop]

Not as yet, but as I get more familiar with the solo system I plan to.

KirkH Today, 07:59 Go to last post
    KirkH

It's good because it means you can come up against a really good or really bad pilot, which was true in real life. One battle may be against a green

KirkH Today, 07:54 Go to last post
    kalnaren

I've lost a couple of battles to the AI. Makes it fun. I've also won some because the AI does something really stupid.

kalnaren Today, 07:50 Go to last post
    KirkH

Fire and Slips

But where in the rules does it say one can't move straight while on fire?

KirkH Today, 06:10 Go to last post
    Spoonfrog

Or just give them worse aircraft!

Spoonfrog Today, 05:32 Go to last post
    Dan-Sam

I bet it was Ladinek - he is true enthusiast about new and clever games. He showed me Mysterium, Codenames and several other games that we play with my

Dan-Sam Today, 02:08 Go to last post
    hokusai

Have you tried any altitude rules with the app? e.g. simply replacing straights or sideslips with climb/dive or more complex approaches as in post #286?

hokusai Today, 02:01 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Fire and Slips

Check the maneuver card.

If the card doesn't have an upward arrow in the bottom corner, it isn't a straight, and therefore legal to use

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 23:18 Go to last post
    KirkH

I think this solo system may work too well. I played a game of 2v2 this evening where I was in a Snipe, my wingman was in a Camel, and we were facing

KirkH Yesterday, 23:02 Go to last post
    KirkH

Fire and Slips

I've seen a few times in threads on this forum where people have mentioned doing slips when ones plane is on fire. I've looked through my rulebooks and

KirkH Yesterday, 22:57 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

This evening, on the first Advent of Christmas 2021, my Better Half and I shared dinner with close friends.

As part of the gather, we enjoyed

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 21:29 Go to last post
    Baxter

Black Friday Sales

I usually delete 10-20 or more emails every single morning from vendors and if I was not retired I would probably start up another email account and delete

Baxter Yesterday, 14:25 Go to last post
    BraselC5048

Is my account on moderation? (sorry, didn't know where else to put this or who to ask

This is going to be a really stupid post, and apologizes in advance. I think my account wound up on moderation somehow. Is it? I'd PM a mod or admin,

BraselC5048 Yesterday, 11:23 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Black Friday Sales

Miniature Markets and Noble Knight Games are RELENTLESS. I've found unsubscribing to be about 70% effective in general. Those senders with integrity

Von Scharf Yesterday, 10:56 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Black Friday Sales

Looking them up now!

Von Scharf Yesterday, 10:33 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Black Friday Sales

Chris, thanks for all the tips! I hadn't thought of it that way, but I have my heavy group (those I don't know so well and am not comfortable with right

Von Scharf Yesterday, 10:30 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Magnetic Gimbal Mounts

Just sent an order for the 10mm ones myself. Might be just right for the two seaters.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Yesterday, 08:06 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Magnetic Gimbal Mounts

Those 'Green Stuff World' include 3mm magnets, which are small enough for me to use with my BSG minis.

Flying Helmut Yesterday, 05:24 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Magnetic Gimbal Mounts

Good spot Dave.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Yesterday, 03:15 Go to last post
    flash

Magnetic Gimbal Mounts

I spotted magnets from Green Stuff World in Entoyment last week whilst looking for other things - there are multiple sizes available and the prices look

flash Yesterday, 01:44 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors