Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2019 Lend-Lease Fund Raiser Round 1: Ballon and Bomber

Our first raffle for the 2019 Wings of Prague Lend Lease participant is now up and running. This raffle contains two prizes - the main prize is an unopened brown observation balloon (an Italian version with Italian instructions), and the runner-up prize is a brand new, unopened Caproni bomber. This first raffle will begin on November 1st and run until the end of the month, so there is plenty of time for you to purchase plenty of chances to win and add these wonderful models to your collection! And, after all, it's in the splendid cause of generating funds to send Mike/OldGuy59 to Prague to hobnob with Dan-Sam and his mob of Wings of War/Glory/Sails of Glory fanatics

Caproni

Balloon Buster

There are 5 levels of support for each round of fund raising. Each level costs $5 and gives you one entry into the raffle to win the prize(s). For example, if you choose Support Level 3, you will be donating $15 and get three entries into the drawing. All monies earned go to support the Lend-Lease program and the convention hosting the LL member.

This round of fund raising is over. Thank you to everyone that helped support the LL this time around!
  • Recent Posts

gully_raker

I guess this would go here

Well that WAS enjoyable!

gully_raker Today, 20:54 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

December 2019 Workbench

Matt, before it dries have you thought of coating sand or flocking on the clay? When it dries it would have a more natural texture that way to paint and

Shadowcat Today, 20:24 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Tripods & Triplanes Kickstarter Martian Skill Cards

There is always room for more cubes! Thanks!!!

camelbeagle Today, 20:07 Go to last post
    BraselC5048

Has anyone figured out what font Wings of Glory cards use?

Has anyone managed to figure out what front is used on Wings of Glory cards? It's seems resemble a slab-sided version of Arial, but I don't know if it's

BraselC5048 Today, 19:30 Go to last post
    matt56

December 2019 Workbench

It took longer than the advertised drying time for the first round of clay to dry, but this weekend I was finally satisfied that it had. Here is the partially

matt56 Today, 19:00 Go to last post
    THECCRICH

303 The boardgame

I'm locked in the Northern Atlantic with UBoot The Board Game...

I don't have a smart phone so I've been putting together a non app version

THECCRICH Today, 18:52 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

303 The boardgame

I know that feeling all too well lately.

Stumptonian Today, 18:07 Go to last post
    Teaticket

303 The boardgame

I looked at this but will give it a pass. I have Decision Games RAF and haven't played it. I'm hoping it will be a great vehicle for a Wings campaign.

Teaticket Today, 18:04 Go to last post
    Teaticket

The tough life of a sailor?

I never witnessed anything like this on any of the cruises I went on. Guess I was on the wrong ships.

Teaticket Today, 17:56 Go to last post
    Teaticket

BSG - First Try

Whoever hasn't yet played this game, you are really missing out. It's a blast. It might take a few plays to get comfortable but stick with it, it's more

Teaticket Today, 17:51 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Your announcement beat me to it, Dan. Thank you for sharing the information.

The Board Game Geek shop also sells bags of 50 8mm coloured

Naharaht Today, 17:40 Go to last post
    Pseudotheist

BSG - First Try

Still haven't gotten a chance to try this. I think there may be an available table at Gritty Goblin on 2nd or 4th Thursdays...

Pseudotheist Today, 17:32 Go to last post
    Пилот

And even could be apropriate:

https://youtu.be/VJ_t-URVeHU

Пилот Today, 17:24 Go to last post
    Teaticket

And the winner of the first 2020 Lend-Lease Raffle is...

Can't wait for you to get the chance Bill. Hopefully this will happen before next Huzzah!

Teaticket Today, 16:59 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

And the winner of the first 2020 Lend-Lease Raffle is...

Congrats Peter -- I look forward to shooting some holes in that balloon with your custom painted planes that I won in the last raffle!
    Bill

NewFlyBoy Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    Skafloc

BSG - First Try

Nice action, going to try and intro this in the New Year at our new fledgling club.

Skafloc Today, 15:56 Go to last post
    BobP

December 2019 Workbench

Matt I picked up a couple (6) TANKS. The one thing I like is that you can do different versions of 1 of the tanks. The Valentine has 3 different turrets

BobP Today, 14:35 Go to last post
    jbmacek

BSG - First Try

Yeah, that was reminiscent of those times in Wings when I've drawn two pilot wounded cards at the same time. And here I thought Ares might no longer be

jbmacek Today, 14:20 Go to last post
    driph

Thanks for the heads up, grabbed a set!

driph Today, 14:18 Go to last post
    Baxter

BSG - First Try

Wow if this were a Star Wars game I would say that the Force was definitely not with you! Two 6's and a 4 in that last exchange.

Baxter Today, 14:00 Go to last post
    Tokhuah

Another Kickstarter from Ares?

Thank you for sharing these details. The models in addition to other issues with this campaign have made me hold off supporting for now...

Tokhuah Today, 13:52 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Another Kickstarter from Ares?

I went looking for a better image, as another post took me to the Kickstarter page, which really doesn't show the planes, at all. I found this on Board

OldGuy59 Today, 12:44 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

303 The boardgame

There have been a couple of posts about this - I was surprised that you had not commented.

I signed up, but it seems to be struggling to

Stumptonian Today, 12:32 Go to last post
    Nightbomber

303 The boardgame

Sorry if it has been announced yet, but if not and you have some spare funds the project may be worth supporting (I have just supported it).
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...?ref=user_menu

Nightbomber Today, 12:11 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

If anybody is interested, Board Game Geek has the Martian Skill Cards from the T&T Kickstarter available on their webstore.

Here is

camelbeagle Today, 11:54 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors