Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2017 Lend-Lease Fundraiser Round 3

This is the third fundraiser to help raise money to send our first North American 2017 Lend-Lease participant, Jager (Karl), over to the Doncaster Wings of Glory convention in the UK. This time around we have a set of four custom painted minis. Each mini was painted by one of our very own members.

From left to right we have an Albatros D.II painted by milcoll73, an Albatros D.II painted by Guntruck, a Nieuport 11 painted by flash, and a SPAD S.VII painted by Teaticket.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing to win this great set of minis painted by your fellow pilots here on the Aerodrome. Each entry will also help raise funds for the Lend-lease program.

This round of the raffle is closed and the winner is:

Flying Officer Kyte
  • Recent Posts

Flying Officer Kyte

June 2019 Workbench

The ingenuity and imagination of young children never fails to surprise me. Mind you my cat goes into a box and when he wakes up it is the future so I

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 02:11 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

King Kong base

Well, the big moment has arrived - the paint shop all set up ready for action after tea:

Biggles downunder Today, 01:51 Go to last post
    flash

The real deal

Thanks for the update chaps, I'm sure the troops who invested will take heart from this review.

flash Today, 00:33 Go to last post
    Caveman

Origins 2019 Wednesday

Hi Peter, I want to let you know once again I really enjoyed playing in your Tigers event. I really enjoyed gaming with you and everybody else too. It

Caveman Yesterday, 21:02 Go to last post
    redcoon2

ORIGINS WrapUp 2019

Just reemerged from a nap following the drive home after last events today at ORIGINS. Here and gone way too fast.

Just wanted to thank

redcoon2 Yesterday, 20:56 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Origins 2019 Wednesday

I am open to suggestions from you 'regulars'.
    I don't mind Ubering if I have to (just not too far)

Stumptonian Yesterday, 20:34 Go to last post
    clipper1801

June 2019 Workbench

Just got a few pictures that blew me away this Father's Day from my daughter, it seems my 6 year old grandson has built a time machine! I am gobsmacked

clipper1801 Yesterday, 19:24 Go to last post
    rhodie80

The real deal

I ran a T&T game a few hours after the game showed up in Columbus. I had previously downloaded the rules from the Ares site and gone through them.

rhodie80 Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Origins 2019 Wednesday

Bob, you are sadly correct. I just did a few searches and everything in walking distance is booked! I never would have thought there are no rooms a year

Teaticket Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    BobP

Origins 2019 Wednesday

Pete The ones right around the center seem to be full. I don't mind the walk but the wife is not a gamer that is why I like to be closer. A short walk

BobP Yesterday, 19:06 Go to last post
    BobP

Origins 2019 Wednesday

Peter where did you stay?

BobP Yesterday, 19:03 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Company of Heroes Board Game

Had a quick look and put a reminder on Kickstarter to check it out again.

I have a feeling a weak moment might strike ...

Stumptonian Yesterday, 18:16 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Origins 2019 Wednesday

There will be hotel rooms available in the area. Getting a room at the convention center might be impossible soon but there are many hotels within a 15

Teaticket Yesterday, 18:15 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

The Red Baron new song:)

I think I will have to show that to my 5-year-old grandson.
    He loves the Corgi Dr.1 and Camel I got him, and we played a few short Wings games when

Stumptonian Yesterday, 18:12 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Origins 2019 Wednesday

Great looking pics, Peter.

I sure wish Ares would give us Bettys and Sallys.
    (I am not up to painting intricate camo on AIMor

Stumptonian Yesterday, 18:07 Go to last post
    Teaticket

The real deal

I fully agree. The new T&T components are beautiful. I look forward to getting my 2nd Invasion Kickstarter. Definitely worth the wait.

Teaticket Yesterday, 18:03 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Origins 2019 Wednesday

Wednesday I ran my 1st game, Flying Tigers Over Burma. 11 pilots braves the sky over the Burmese jungles.

Aerodrome members attending this

Teaticket Yesterday, 17:59 Go to last post
    matt56

The real deal

We had a chance this long weekend at Origins to run games using the real, genuine Tripods and Triplanes figures! Ares NA had arranged to have the Italian

matt56 Yesterday, 17:57 Go to last post
    BobP

Origins 2019 Wednesday

From the pictures looks like all had a great time. I was hoping to go next year but seems all hotels in the area are booked. I will still try to get there

BobP Yesterday, 17:30 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Front View of a F4F Wildcat

Yeah! Same for me. This also happened with some of the Origins photos but is now fixed.

gully_raker Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Hi Andy, I am not normally a "Metal Head", Country being more my music but I really enjoyed that.
    Great song & video!

gully_raker Yesterday, 15:54 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

Interesting, like their Bismark song also. A bit too heavy metal for me (says the AC/DC fan) but not bad. Biggest issue is I wish the lyrics were a bit

Shadowcat Yesterday, 15:50 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

Sukhoi Super-Jet stout. It is named after a Russian aircraft manufacturer of jet fighters.

Naharaht Yesterday, 14:38 Go to last post
    Naharaht

The Library goes mobile!

Have a good, safe trip, Steve. I will look forward to seeing your photographs.

Naharaht Yesterday, 14:19 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Good song! Thank you for posting the link, Andrzej.

Naharaht Yesterday, 14:16 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors