Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2017 Lend-Lease Fundraiser Round 2

This is the second fundraiser to help raise money to send our first North American 2017 Lend-Lease participant, Jager (Karl), over to the Doncaster Wings of Glory convention in the UK. This time around we have a set of Aerodrome Accessories game aides that have been beautifully stained and painted by our very own matt56.

Matt has chosen a very appropriate RFC and USAAS scheme for this set. This set contains one of Matt's custom built token and chit organizer boxes, one Damage Deck Caddy, one Rotary Cockpit, and a pair of wooden Prop Rulers.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing to win this great set of gaming aides. Each entry will also help raise funds for the Lend-lease program.

This round of the raffle will run from March 18th until April 2nd.

The winner of this round was Suling
  • Recent Posts

Diamondback

Fokker D.VII = Unobtainium?

They're not "assault toys," they're Homeland/Homestead Defense rifles... and if the girlfriend's in town, forget about me, beware of HER.

Diamondback Today, 17:10 Go to last post
    mikejr74

Playing Online

Tonights game is a run with 4 people Teaticket and Bobp will be joining from zoom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjpJsHxQF3A

mikejr74 Today, 16:03 Go to last post
    Derrick

I PMed info. Can't tell if it sent or not. So let me know if you didn't get it.

Derrick Today, 16:02 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

May 2020 Hobby Bench

I'm thinking about starting a new type of collection. Not particular aircraft, paint schemes, Jastas or the such... I'm going to call my collection:

Von Scharf Today, 15:28 Go to last post
    flash

G aund Z Decks

There are a few !
    These also make a V deck.
    D deck - minus hard right turns and broad side slips
    I deck - minus all broad side slips

flash Today, 15:18 Go to last post
    RJG173

G aund Z Decks

Check out the WoG Mates in the files section for all information about the various WWI decks. Very useful information.

RJG173 Today, 13:32 Go to last post
    Diamondback

Bags for maneuver decks

How's US$2.97 for 300 two-by-threes sound?
    https://www.consumercrafts.com/store...e-bags/1115-09

Diamondback Today, 13:07 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Bags for maneuver decks

Most stationers shops sell these resealable bags. In the U.K. you can also buy single bags from Board Game Extras https://www.bgextras.co.uk/bags-for-tokens-c104.htm

Naharaht Today, 13:01 Go to last post
    BobP

G aund Z Decks

Back in Feb we were getting together at the LGS and Tim, Flying Helmet, mentioned that the J and V deck are the same. You just have to take 1 left and

BobP Today, 12:57 Go to last post
    Teaticket

G aund Z Decks

Cool, thanks for pointing that out. Somehow I never noticed, but then again how often do you use a G deck? Glad I made my dumba$$ comment or I'd still

Teaticket Today, 12:39 Go to last post
    RJG173

G aund Z Decks

Not exactly. In the G deck, one each of the right/left side slip is considered "Steep." Not so with the T deck.

RJG173 Today, 12:34 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Sealing the planes

Yeah, I'm a spray a flat clear coat before repainting kind of guy.

I've not had a problem with decals sticking but do have a few badly placed

Teaticket Today, 12:28 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Sealing the planes

With the planes from the box I have not had any problems either. Now, I have had issues with decals not sticking properly, which is another issue.

camelbeagle Today, 12:19 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Matching Paints

I use a layer of Vallejo 70.888 Olive Grey then go over it with a layer of Vallejo 71.020 Green Brown. Looks pretty close. I used that combination on

camelbeagle Today, 12:16 Go to last post
    Teaticket

G aund Z Decks

The G deck is identical to the T deck. Not sure why they made the T deck.

Teaticket Today, 12:14 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Flame and Smoke special damage markers

Hi Max,
    Litko has some smoke and flame markers that will work with Wings of Glory. October 2019 Workbench I showed how I made my work.

camelbeagle Today, 12:11 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Bags for maneuver decks

I found that the Walmart Craft Section has a selection of small bags. I use them to sort my boardgames. Work great, you may want to look there.

camelbeagle Today, 12:09 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Sealing the planes

I've never had a problem with wear on of their finishes.

Teaticket Today, 12:07 Go to last post
    flash

Matching Paints

I've used Revell Olive Yellow Matt #42 acrylic but wouldn't say it's exact. Others have used similar shades from Vallejo. You could look in the colours

flash Today, 11:23 Go to last post
    flash

Had to do-oo it chaps, he'd given out Uncle's address....

flash Today, 11:13 Go to last post
    flash

G aund Z Decks

Hi Andreas, There is only a WoW G deck that was assigned to the DH.2, that came in the Immelmann booster card set however, when the model was produced

flash Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Matching Paints

Has anyone compiled a list of the best shades of paints to match the colours on the Nexus and Ares models, please?

I was wondering, which

Naharaht Today, 10:44 Go to last post
    MadMad17

Flame and Smoke special damage markers

I have a quick question on the smoke and fire markers... are they not generic? I am only seeing 0/400 and R.VI on the website... or are those just for

MadMad17 Today, 10:37 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I was going to suggest that you try a Fokker E.V. It is not as good as a Fokker D.VII but it does have a single 90 degree left turn (something a Camel

Naharaht Today, 10:36 Go to last post
    Alfgard

G aund Z Decks

I together,
    i have sorted my cards and have seen that I have no "G" and no "Z" Deck.

Do they exist and when

Alfgard Today, 10:31 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors