Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2017 Lend-Lease Fundraiser Round 2

This is the second fundraiser to help raise money to send our first North American 2017 Lend-Lease participant, Jager (Karl), over to the Doncaster Wings of Glory convention in the UK. This time around we have a set of Aerodrome Accessories game aides that have been beautifully stained and painted by our very own matt56.

Matt has chosen a very appropriate RFC and USAAS scheme for this set. This set contains one of Matt's custom built token and chit organizer boxes, one Damage Deck Caddy, one Rotary Cockpit, and a pair of wooden Prop Rulers.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing to win this great set of gaming aides. Each entry will also help raise funds for the Lend-lease program.

This round of the raffle will run from March 18th until April 2nd.

The winner of this round was Suling
  • Recent Posts

RJG173

Triplanes vs. Monsters

That would be the logical place. Too bad I have no WWII movement decks. I was hoping to use a WWI movement deck.

RJG173 Today, 21:01 Go to last post
    malachi

August 2020 Workbench

An HP 0/400 arrived with a broken front MG then after repair I started adding a few details. Then I had to do my other one. I'm confident many of you

malachi Today, 20:40 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Cannon and Immemann

If you are using altitude it could be turned into a Split-S instead of an Immelmann. Hope you have the altitude to do this without hitting the ground!

Teaticket Today, 20:19 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Triplanes vs. Monsters

I'm not sure where to upload the templates, base, and Godzilla's damage cards. Maybe to the WW2 files, house rules?

Teaticket Today, 20:06 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Triplanes vs. Monsters

Godzilla!

What can one say about Godzilla? If he/she/its in a game, it will be more fun!
    I wrote these Godzilla rules for use with

Teaticket Today, 19:47 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Triplanes vs. Monsters

Sorry Paul but I just edited Godzilla's base! Yours will still work but the new version will take out any guess work.

Godzilla Rules will

Teaticket Today, 19:33 Go to last post
    Future Pilot

August 2020 Workbench

How many are in that monster?

Future Pilot Today, 18:14 Go to last post
    Future Pilot

Corona Virus

I'm just sick and tired of this whole virus stuff.

Future Pilot Today, 18:13 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Corona Virus

gully_raker Today, 17:46 Go to last post
    ReducedAirFact

Loos Hulluch 1917 terrain boards

Those are just superb! And being flat (mostly), they don't interfere with the aeroplane stands. Do they come apart and stack nicely?

ReducedAirFact Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    mikejr74

No man's land mat

Chris

I've seen that one before and it looks great.

Thanks

mikejr74 Today, 15:58 Go to last post
    Baxter

What great game boards you make. Your AAR's are second to none with all the effort you put in. Well done.

Baxter Today, 15:55 Go to last post
    malachi

No man's land mat

Not sure if this would fit the bill?

malachi Today, 15:52 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

PS One thing I should really point out is the mess the drilling of the rubber makes. A vacuum cleaner will help avoid confrontation with other members

mikeemagnus Today, 14:05 Go to last post
    anserron

Cannon and Immemann

If a pilot fires his cannon after a straight maneuver, with an Immelmann planned for the next maneuver, is that considered an illegal maneuver when revealed?

anserron Today, 14:03 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread as the earlier board making thread is in the "How To" section - perhaps some kind person

mikeemagnus Today, 14:00 Go to last post
    WestyMan

Items for sale

Update
    Most of the items have been sold. Thank you Spino!

Only the City playmat remains.

WestyMan Today, 13:51 Go to last post
    Jager

Corona Virus

With all the convention closing, I found one we can all go to.......Unfortunately

Jager Today, 13:21 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Triplanes vs. Monsters

Great job on the base and templates Paul. I hope to get my rules up later this week.

Teaticket Today, 12:51 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Triplanes vs. Monsters

You could use a piece of Basswood. I've made balloon bases with it but after painting the top side they warped a little. Masonite might be better to prevent

Teaticket Today, 12:50 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

No man's land mat

I based my mats on the Loos-Hulloch aerial photo taken in 1917, if that's any help. I've attached a pic of it but you'll probably pick up a better image

mikeemagnus Today, 12:29 Go to last post
    flash

No man's land mat

Only saw a trenches mat that size once about 8 years ago based on actual imagery - spoilt by being hex marked.
    Made by O.D.i.T (Operation Dices

flash Today, 12:21 Go to last post
    mikejr74

No man's land mat

I'm kinda looking to get one printed at staples. I have a 50% off online order coupon. Cigar box has some nice stuff.

mikejr74 Today, 12:16 Go to last post
    abovetheclouds

Triplanes vs. Monsters

With my very rudimentary skills, I printed out the template and rulers that Peter had posted. I then glued them to some cardboard, and cut them out.

abovetheclouds Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    BobP

No man's land mat

Mike I thought CIGARBOX mats made a muddy fields mat but I don't see it on their site. The closest I see to something like that is the ARID land.

BobP Today, 11:15 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors