Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2017 Lend-Lease Fundraiser Round 1

This is the second fundraiser to help raise money to send our first North American 2017 Lend-Lease participant, Jager (Karl), over to the Doncaster Wings of Glory convention in the UK.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing for a brand new, still sealed from the factory, Nexus Wings of War WWII Deluxe Set. This set has not been in production since 2009 and is extremely rare to find even in a used condition.

The Deluxe Set contains 4 miniatures that you can only get in this set. They are:

• Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I Pilot Officer Alan Wright 92 Squadron Royal Air Force
    • Grumman FM-1 Wildcat Lieutenant (JG) Earl H. Steiger VC-13 USS Core (CVE-13) US Marine Corps
    • Messerschmitt Bf 109 E-3 Feldwebel Erhardt Pankratz 6.(SCHL)/LG2 Luftwaffe
    • Mitsubishi A6M2 Reisen Kokutaicho Iyozo Fujita 341 Kokutai Dai-Nippon Teikoku Kaigun Koku Hombu

With the up coming release of the Battle of Britain miniatures, two of them exclusive miniatures would be a great addition to your games!

This round of fundraising is closed, the winner will be announced soon!
  • Recent Posts

Naharaht

Cats with guns redirect :)

This picture by Don Feight is entitled "Cats Have Claws".

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:50 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

Also from Smitty's brewing, we have a drink featuring a piece of 'nose art' Double-B Blackberry Brunette, an American Brown Ale fermented with blackberries.

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:38 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Morale Booster No. 4

A Classic Pairing! Well done, Barry!

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:33 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Birthday time

A Belated Happy Birthday, Ken.

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:31 Go to last post
    Dan-Sam

Birthday time

Congratulations, Ken. Being an old timer is not bad, but you don't need care - remember Andrzej's signature:

Dan-Sam Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

Birthday time

Got a few bucks and later this week the wife and I will pick up my yearly New York Strip steak (just have to get it to go this year). Present from the

Shadowcat Yesterday, 22:44 Go to last post
    Baxter

Birthday time

Happy Birthday Ken. Hope you get some great presents (WoG planes?)

Baxter Yesterday, 22:31 Go to last post
    Diamondback

Spitballing Future Sets, 2020 edition

Question: How much taller is a floatplane than a landplane or flying boat? If they'd fit in our two smaller box sizes they could be on the table for inclusion...

Diamondback Yesterday, 20:12 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Morale Booster No. 4

Oh... VERY nice!

Von Scharf Yesterday, 19:46 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

Birthday time

Happy B-Day, Shadowcat. We're less than a year apart. Some days I feel old, some days I feel eternally young. Mostly comes and goes with the physical

Von Scharf Yesterday, 19:44 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

Birthday time

Thanks Guys...and BoB, it is you are only as young as you feel.....the next day...

And I thought I had this thread in the officers club...sigh

Shadowcat Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    Diamondback

Those Cruise Ships

You make sure the checks clear and I'll do both...

Diamondback Yesterday, 17:20 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Fire!

I have always played it as I understand the rule.
    Take 3 fire chits---Take one A damage card at start of each turn--- If you are still

gully_raker Yesterday, 17:09 Go to last post
    Von Scharf

A Storage System for My Biplanes

That was really interesting. Thank you for sharing the details of your system.

Once I saw the trays that Keith makes and sells on the

Von Scharf Yesterday, 17:03 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Morale Booster No. 4

Here you go!
    2 for the price of one this time.
    A Naval Duo!

gully_raker Yesterday, 16:57 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

Dogfight Board Game

Another one of those early fun board games to teach the family (that I have up there in storage somewhere) is Lionheart -- lots of fun and easy to teach!

NewFlyBoy Yesterday, 16:49 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Those Cruise Ships

So you want to be our procurement guy, mr hanley or our weapons guy, "murph" murphy?

clipper1801 Yesterday, 16:33 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Official Jasta/Flik Painting Thread

Very nice Ezekiel. Like you I'm surprised there are no J26 planes here. I have some Shapeways put aside for J26 but am not sure when I will get to them.

Teaticket Yesterday, 16:28 Go to last post
    clipper1801

New Additions to my Air Wings

Yeah, welcome to the dark side, we used to boast we had cookies! Not so much now.

clipper1801 Yesterday, 16:27 Go to last post
    BobP

New Additions to my Air Wings

The first dozen was when NEUS first came out with this game. Now quite a few dozen more plus the dozens of more non official planes I (as well as many

BobP Yesterday, 15:40 Go to last post
    BobP

Birthday time

Happy Birthday Ken. Remember you are only as young as you feel.

BobP Yesterday, 15:36 Go to last post
    BobP

March 2020 Workbench

Sorry Daryl. I thought they were yours. Those SP 3's are pretty nice. Now I have to get them into a game when thing settle down.

BobP Yesterday, 15:34 Go to last post
    Diamondback

Those Cruise Ships

Considering that the US Navy requires that any ship it sells other than FMS/MAP be broken up into little chunks, not here... buying and refitting an old

Diamondback Yesterday, 15:20 Go to last post
    Future Pilot

Those Cruise Ships

Awesome plan, just where could we get an aircraft carrier?

Future Pilot Yesterday, 14:25 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Those Cruise Ships

Thinking all we need is an old retired carrier. Lots of berths, machine shop for molding, casting and model making. Huge galley for food and drinks. Sick

clipper1801 Yesterday, 14:20 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors