Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2016 Lend-Lease Fundraiser 2

This is the second fundraiser to help raise money to bring our 2016 Lend-Lease participant, Dan-Sam (Daniel), over to Origins Game Fair in June.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing for a set of three custom painted Albatros D.Va from Jasta 12. These are brand now minis, only opened so that they could be painted. The cards are still sealed.

Ltn. Meierdirks, Jasta 12

Ltn. Neckel, Jasta 12

Ltn. Hochstetter, Jasta 12

Please help me out with all the paperwork/admin stuff that goes on behind the scenes for these raffles. When you are on the Paypal checkout page, you should find a place where you can enter your user name. Please enter your user name from here on the site in that text box. I don't have all of your real names matched to your user names matched to your email addresses (many of you use different emails for Paypal and the site). You will enter this information during the checkout process on the Paypal site, here is a image of where to find it:

If you participated in the first 2016 LL fundraiser, please use this link to request your Bronze Level medal.

If this is your first time supporting the 2016 LL, please use this link to request your medal

The winner for this round of the fundraiser was 7eat51 (Eric)!
  • Recent Posts

clipper1801

Photo Time again.

Nice indeed! Thanks!

clipper1801 Today, 22:53 Go to last post
    Guntruck

August 2019

Nice Stormbirds Bob.

Guntruck Today, 22:48 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Photo Time again.

Nice pic of a Bristol Fighter at a recent UK airshow.

gully_raker Today, 22:47 Go to last post
    clipper1801

MK.IV Cuttlefish Maneuver Deck error?

So I hope/assume/expect an official correction/update/fix will come to us investors once the dust settles and any other adjustments need to be made, not

clipper1801 Today, 22:00 Go to last post
    clipper1801

August 2019

Any one having as much FUN as I am with attachment and image rotation issues? Been doing this for lots of years without nary a problem! . . . just wondering

clipper1801 Today, 21:30 Go to last post
    BobP

August 2019

I was away this weekend so just back. The Metors were at the end of WWII and then in Korea. I thought it was something different so there they are. To

BobP Today, 13:15 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

They also produce Above the Clouds IPA.

Naharaht Today, 12:19 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Dyslexia is tough. Comment above corrected to match the card.

OldGuy59 Today, 11:47 Go to last post
    BwanaJoe

How Many ?!

So this is from a buddy of mine, who, shall we say, is experienced in counter hacking:

”I’d keep an eye on it. I’d also

BwanaJoe Today, 11:34 Go to last post
    BwanaJoe

12 or 10 like on the corrected card?

BwanaJoe Today, 11:22 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Vistaprint 50% off today and tomorrow

For anyone wanting to have a game mat printed up now is the time! Two days only at Vistaprint, everything is 50% off. Looks like I'll be getting my 2nd

Teaticket Today, 10:52 Go to last post
    Saylug

Gimbal Mounts

Finally, got to working on these. I bought the beads at Michael's, a chain craft store. They had 2 sizes, these are the larger & they

Saylug Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Not to diminish Peter's work above, but a little more time in Photoshop produced this version of TD 10/21:

OldGuy59 Today, 09:28 Go to last post
    SeaJaySee

Heat Ray template placement.

Thanks for the confirmation. I guessed that it added to the difficulty to hit the planes as noted in the fluff.

Obviously more likely to

SeaJaySee Today, 08:51 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

When I started play-testing, I used to place the rulers on the left and right projectors in three directions, not just the center-front projector. Andrea

OldGuy59 Today, 08:23 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Dave, having used a Snipe only once or twice I didn't notice the change from steep to not steep. Which is correct? Do we assume the latest version by

Teaticket Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Ah yes, an easier solution!

Teaticket Today, 08:01 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Cameron, you are correct. Each projector is a beam, not the swath between the possible positions of the template. Yes, it would be highly unlikely to

Teaticket Today, 07:59 Go to last post
    flash

How Many ?!

Or someones hiding something on our site...

flash Today, 06:16 Go to last post
    flash

M deck is the only other one - had 4 to the right, 2 standard; 2 wide...steep in WoW, not steep in WoG ...

flash Today, 06:13 Go to last post
    SeaJaySee

Hi All

Just for clarification, asking anyone who has played the game more extensively as I have only practised moving and shooting solo.

SeaJaySee Today, 05:48 Go to last post
    matt56

How Many ?!

Just noticed that it was up over 8000 on August 16th...our popularity continues to grow!

All the best,
    Matt

matt56 Today, 04:37 Go to last post
    matt56

WoGF maneuver decks

Go to the 'World War I' section of the forum and click on the 'WGF General Discussion' section.

Click on it, and you will see the top 6 threads

matt56 Today, 04:24 Go to last post
    ca1701

Heavy Raiders & Raptors at GenCon

It appears not. There are rules for short range rockets though. My understanding is that a separate release will include scenarios and missile rules.

ca1701 Today, 03:58 Go to last post
    the black devil

WoGF maneuver decks

sorry where can i find these i must not be in a great state of mind as i havent found em

the black devil Today, 03:39 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors