Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2016 Lend-Lease Fundraiser 1

This is the first fundraiser to help raise money to bring our 2016 Lend-Lease participant, Dan-Sam (Daniel), over to Origins Game Fair in June.

Each $5.00 donation via the form below will give you one entry into a drawing for a brand new, unopened Balloon Buster set and a custom painted Albatros D.II flown by Vzfw Köhler of Jasta 9.

Please help me out with all the paperwork/admin stuff that goes on behind the scenes for these raffles. When you are on the Paypal checkout page, you should find a place where you can enter your user name. Please enter your user name from here on the site in that text box. I don't have all of your real names matched to your user names matched to your email addresses (many of you use different emails for Paypal and the site). You will enter this information during the checkout process on the Paypal site, here is a image of where to find it:

THIS ROUND OF THE LEND-LEASE FUNDRAISER IS NOW CLOSED

After you purchase your tickets, please use this link to request your medal

• Recent Posts

Zoe Brain

Wintercon AAR - BSG and 3&3

"BANSHEE, launch. Frack that third Cylon, he was hidden by the asteroids. Too bad he didn't jump into one."

"He got one!

Zoe Brain Today, 23:36 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

T&T&T: Triplanes & Tripods & Tanks

Ooh, ooh, just found this 3D printed set!!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3555618

Biggles downunder Today, 23:35 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

"DREDUS reports multiple hostiles jumping in."

"Frack. I suppose it was too much to hope for that we'd get away again. What's

Zoe Brain Today, 23:01 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

Cylon Briefing

Background
    As we feared, Admiral Adama is sending detached ships out to find safe places to hide, and to gather isolated

Zoe Brain Today, 22:37 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

BFG

Prologue

An asteroid field. A decoy ship with a dodgy ftl drive that can't keep up with the fleet. Clapped out Vipers

Zoe Brain Today, 22:16 Go to last post
    clipper1801

. . . gotta have TANKS! Somewhere, some when the elves did some 1/144" scale WWI tanks didn't we? . . . they had landships in the second book . .

clipper1801 Today, 21:51 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Scheduling is tough for sure. I had no clue this was going to be such a popular celebration with all that's happening in our world today. That said I

clipper1801 Today, 21:46 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

I just happened to notice that there are lots of 1/100 WW1 tanks on Ebay - mental gears begin whirring...

Biggles downunder Today, 21:36 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Any Sightings?

If you are interested I am supposed to receive two sets with KS starter boxes, l have a silver cylinder awaiting conversion for my personal use, so a

clipper1801 Today, 21:35 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

Holding a games convention on the weekend of the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing, when the city played a major role in the original so there are

Zoe Brain Today, 21:31 Go to last post
    Ajax

Costing scheme for point-based games

I had been playing around with the ideas of point values for ships and upgrades as a way to customise squads that are somewhat evenly matched. These values

Ajax Today, 20:00 Go to last post
    Ajax

playing surface

Loving the mats posted above. Been playing around with some ideas for a DRADIS mat. Now I just need to find a printer.

Ajax Today, 16:18 Go to last post
    Jager

Differences in plane subtypes?

Wiki says that only 77 Se-5s were issued before the re-engined Se-5a came around.

Karl

Jager Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    BobP

July 2019 Workbench

Funny that I have been busy this month but it seems to be going by at a slow pace. Didn't go to Historicon, did the Belgium planes and have some other

BobP Today, 14:15 Go to last post
    BobP

T&T damage decks vs WoG

Just noticed that there is a set of chits for WoG2 so have look into that. Thanks for all the info and input.

BobP Today, 14:12 Go to last post
    Jager

playing surface

Looks like new matts will wait for next year. Too much on the docket.
    Thanks for the info, though, I'll see what I can do by then.
    Karl

Jager Today, 14:10 Go to last post
    BobP

Any Sightings?

Downloaded the rules as Dave suggested. I also saw a YOUTUBE video about the game so I will keep reading but I usually learn while playing rather then

BobP Today, 14:08 Go to last post
    Teaticket

July 2019 Workbench

Great job Matt!

Still no Martian joy in Maine.

Teaticket Today, 12:45 Go to last post
    Rhino52

T&T damage decks vs WoG

Baxter, thanks. Was able to confirm (good memory!) by breaking down damage decks I have (5 sets). How many DDs do you typically use during a game? We’ve

Rhino52 Today, 12:39 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

playing surface

It is, isn't it?!

Awesome!!!!!

Flying Helmut Today, 12:35 Go to last post
    matt56

Running Tripod card

I think the idea about moving quicker/farther using the two straight maneuver cards plus the running maneuver card gives one an energy penalty for 'moving'

matt56 Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    flash

T&T damage decks vs WoG

The WoW decks are identical Eric - C deck is 17 cards but they gave us a double deck in the WoG RAP, probably to run AA with one and collisions with the

flash Today, 12:10 Go to last post
    BobP

July 2019 Workbench

Well done Matt.

BobP Today, 12:05 Go to last post
    flash

Differences in plane subtypes?

Thanks Andrea - very helpful

flash Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    flash

Running Tripod card

They have to play one or t'other - You have to play a run or a stationary each turn so a 'run' allows you to push on at the cost of energy I suppose,

flash Today, 11:59 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors