Ares Games
  • Upcoming Releases

To be confirmed.... WW1 Balloons due Q4 2022
  • Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2016 Lend-Lease "NON MULTI SED MULTA" Coin

It is with great pride that we now offer a limited edition challenge coin for the 2016 Lend-Lease. These 1.75" (44.5mm) metal antique silver coins feature the site logo and motto on one side of the coin, while the other side features a map of the Czech Republic in it's national colors on the other. The text reads "NON MULTI SED MULTA" and "Lend-Lease 2015". ""NON MULTI SED MULTA" translates to "Not many, but much" and is the motto of the No. 312 (Czechoslovak) Squadron RAF. The motto was selected by our Lend-Lease participant, Dan-Sam.

Only 50 of these coins were minted and they will not be produced again.

All proceeds go to cover expenses for the Lend-Lease program and running events at Origins Game Fair.

Get yours before they are gone!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: 2016 Lend-Lease "NON MULTI SED MULTA" Coin started by Oberst Hajj View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      grumpybear -
      Must disturb moths in wallet again soon
      Guntruck -
      Moths disturbed
      Jager -
      Oiled the hinges on the lockbox under the hearthstone.
      Keith: you can just bring them to Origins for me?
      Karl
      Teaticket -
      The moths were a bit surprised. They thought they could snuggle down after Christmas.
      Lt. S.Kafloc -
      Order on the way, moths too slow PAYPAL faster.
      Flying Helmut -
      Ordered mine!
      No moths in my wallet - no money, either! Shapeways saw to that on Christmas Day!
      Credit card to the rescue!
      Sagrilarus -
      I just grabbed copies of the previous two for Christmas, and for those of you that haven't seen them in real life I'll tell you this -- you will not be disappointed. These coins are big, hefty, and very handsome. Well worth the purchase price.