Ares Games
  • Upcoming Releases

To be confirmed.... WW1 Balloons due Q4 2022
  • Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2015 Lend-Lease Wingman Repaints - Round 2

For the third and final raffle of the 2015 Lend-Lease program, we have more beautify custom painted mins by various members of the Aerodrome. So without further ado, the custom painted minis...

Sopwith Camel by Sulring

Sopwith Camel by Flying Officer Kyte

Airco DH.4 by freebird-52

Albatros D.Va by Pseudotheist

Fokker Dr.I by Nightbomber

Fokker Dr.I by Sparky

And Skafloc, our Lend-Lease participant, could not paint some minis up for these raffles, so he contributed these official minis instead:

For those of you that have not been counting, that is a total of 8 minis up for grabs!!

Important Information

Please help me out with all the paperwork/admin stuff that goes on behind the scenes. When you are on the Paypal checkout page, you should find a place where you can enter your user name. Please enter your user name from here on the site in that text box. I don't have all of your real names matched to your user names matched to your email addresses (many of you use different emails for Paypal and the site). Without your user name, it is possible you might not receive credit for this round.

After you purchase your tickets, please use these links to request the correct medal...

2015 Origins Ground Crew
    Use this one if this is your first raffle purchase for the 2015 Lend Lease program.

2015 Origins Ground Crew - Bronze
    Use this one if you supported the Caproni raffle earlier this year as well.

2015 Origins Ground Crew - Silver
    Use this one if you supported the Caproni raffle and the Wingman Repaint Raffle 1 earlier this year as well.

This Round is closed.