Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 11 year old Wings of Glory pilot Sebastian having his 4th heart surgery

Sebastian is an 11 year old boy that likes to play Wings of Glory with some of the Ohio Squadron members. At the end of the month he is going to have his 4th open heart surgery.

Over the years them members here have shown us how big their hearts are when it comes to a good cause... and I feel this is a very good cause my self. If you are so inclined and are able, please make a donation in the amount of your choosing to help Sebastien's family with all the extra expenses surrounding this surgery.

Here is Sebastian playing with his grandma at CappyTom's place. He has to go up to Michigan every month for treatment and this surgery should fix that so he doesn't have to go any more.

Here he is having his treatment. It wipes him out.

As Sebastian's wingmen, CappyTom (Thomas Crownhart) and Black Sheep One (Randy Wapperom) are the flight leaders for this charity. The Paypal donation button below will allow you to make your donations through Randy. If you do not have Paypal, you can send a check or money order to Thomas at the below address as well.

The three of us would personally like to thank each of you that can make a donation. The site would also like to show thanks to our members by awarding the Sebastian Charity medal to all that make a donation.

When you make a donation, please contact Randy with the details and he will submit you for the medal.

Paypal donations to:

Mail donations to:

Thomas Crownhart
    806 S. Simon Street
    Ada, OH 45810
  • Recent Posts

BobP

Any Sightings?

I have a preorder Peter so hope we get them by next month so I can learn the game from a master gamemaster.

BobP Today, 15:48 Go to last post
    Dan-Sam

Any Fan of F/A-18?

Dan-Sam Today, 15:20 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Any Sightings?

I'll be happy as long as it arrives by August. I have scheduled a T&T game for Council of Five Nations in September. Was supposed to run one there

Teaticket Today, 11:26 Go to last post
    flash

Differences in plane subtypes?

They're not, the A2 will have an H deck, the B2 will have the K deck - recon v a bomber type, they have different speeds, H being Fast; K being Average

flash Today, 11:18 Go to last post
    Dawn Patrol

Any Sightings?

They claim to have sent out a second batch of notification (why it hasn’t been four/fivebatches should be telling us something). They claim that

Dawn Patrol Today, 10:47 Go to last post
    tikkifriend

Apollo 11 real-time

Well Dan they stopped the class work at my school and turned on the Black and White cathode ray tube TV for us 11 yr olds to watch in pixelated glory.

tikkifriend Today, 10:06 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

The was a card produced in the Nexus years that upgraded the engine on the Breguet BR.14 so that it flew on the 'H' deck, instead of the 'K'.
    This

Flying Helmut Today, 10:04 Go to last post
    Stealth7

Appreciate the reply. The reason I used the Bregeut was that in the upcoming re-release of set 4, there are both A2 and B2 versions. The Breguet BR.14

Stealth7 Today, 10:01 Go to last post
    John n Colorado

Wings of Glory Wednesdays YouTube series starting

When I was contemplating whether to get Wings of Glory WW1 I discovered your videos playing the game with your younger brother, the "Furious Flea."

John n Colorado Today, 09:54 Go to last post
    zenlizard

From memory, there's really only a difference if the sub-type makes a difference in game terms. Most aircraft there isn't (Example the Breguet 14 A.2

zenlizard Today, 09:43 Go to last post
    Stealth7

Just curious what the differences are in the various subtypes of planes are, as an example the Bregeut A2 and B2. Aesthetic, cards or anything else? I've

Stealth7 Today, 08:57 Go to last post
    zenlizard

Apollo 11 real-time

Feeling, and memories.

I was not quite seven yet; Highly mixed. It was annoying that I had my usual routine disrupted. It was awesome watching

zenlizard Today, 08:27 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

July 2019 Workbench

It will be both my work area and games table in rotation Bob, but yes it is very soporific already even after only one G&t.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 08:18 Go to last post
    Gallo Rojo

July 2019 Workbench

Re-Painting: Jasta 15 (orwas it 18? ) Albatross D.V with the new Shapeways undercarriage

Gallo Rojo Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

Bolt Action D-Day in July 2019

Each sector of the board had their own initiative dice drawing -- game turns were determined after all sectors had finished their initiative draws. It

NewFlyBoy Today, 07:22 Go to last post
    ShadowDragon

Any Sightings?

Nothing here in Canada but in anticipation of be Martian invasion and civilization being reduced to rubbish technology Forged in Battle has just announced

ShadowDragon Today, 05:55 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Albatros D.Va: New undercarriage from Shapeways

Inspired idea, getting a Shapeways undercart designed!

Well done, that man!

I'll be buying some of these myself,

Flying Helmut Today, 04:25 Go to last post
    Gallo Rojo

Just one further thought: I really like Ares-WoG minis, and beside of a few minor ''failures'' such as slightly out of scale parts, which are understandable

Gallo Rojo Today, 03:24 Go to last post
    Gallo Rojo

LOL! yes, I'll edit it ...but I'll give you a tip for easy visual identification

The one that makes the Albatros looks as if wearing hills

Gallo Rojo Today, 03:23 Go to last post
    Gallo Rojo

Yes, you can order them from Shapeways following Peter's link

Gallo Rojo Today, 03:22 Go to last post
    Gallo Rojo

I see you found them Peter

but for the rest of the folks: yes, they are available for everyone at Shapeways. They come on a sprue containing

Gallo Rojo Today, 03:18 Go to last post
    Пилот

Bolt Action D-Day in July 2019

With that many players (and units) how did you organize Initiative Dice drawing? As ususl, or you had some house rules to speed the things up?

Пилот Today, 02:05 Go to last post
    milcoll73

News from the Invasion Front

"News flash........It has started to be reported that due to the wholesale burning of large chunks of the city Property values are starting to raise...go

milcoll73 Yesterday, 23:48 Go to last post
    Dawn Patrol

Might be helpful if you label which is which. Just saying...

Dawn Patrol Yesterday, 21:45 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Any Sightings?

It is good to hear that they are finally arriving in the U.S.A..

Naharaht Yesterday, 21:33 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors