Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 11 year old Wings of Glory pilot Sebastian having his 4th heart surgery

Sebastian is an 11 year old boy that likes to play Wings of Glory with some of the Ohio Squadron members. At the end of the month he is going to have his 4th open heart surgery.

Over the years them members here have shown us how big their hearts are when it comes to a good cause... and I feel this is a very good cause my self. If you are so inclined and are able, please make a donation in the amount of your choosing to help Sebastien's family with all the extra expenses surrounding this surgery.

Here is Sebastian playing with his grandma at CappyTom's place. He has to go up to Michigan every month for treatment and this surgery should fix that so he doesn't have to go any more.

Here he is having his treatment. It wipes him out.

As Sebastian's wingmen, CappyTom (Thomas Crownhart) and Black Sheep One (Randy Wapperom) are the flight leaders for this charity. The Paypal donation button below will allow you to make your donations through Randy. If you do not have Paypal, you can send a check or money order to Thomas at the below address as well.

The three of us would personally like to thank each of you that can make a donation. The site would also like to show thanks to our members by awarding the Sebastian Charity medal to all that make a donation.

When you make a donation, please contact Randy with the details and he will submit you for the medal.

Paypal donations to:

Mail donations to:

Thomas Crownhart
    806 S. Simon Street
    Ada, OH 45810
  • Recent Posts

Saylug

Gimbal Mounts

Finally, got to working on these. I bought the beads at Michael's, a chain craft store. They had 2 sizes, these are the larger & they

Saylug Today, 09:50 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

MK.IV Cuttlefish Maneuver Deck error?

Not to diminish Peter's work above, but a little more time in Photoshop produced this version of TD 12/21:

OldGuy59 Today, 09:28 Go to last post
    SeaJaySee

Heat Ray template placement.

Thanks for the confirmation. I guessed that it added to the difficulty to hit the planes as noted in the fluff.

Obviously more likely to

SeaJaySee Today, 08:51 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

When I started play-testing, I used to place the rulers on the left and right projectors in three directions, not just the center-front projector. Andrea

OldGuy59 Today, 08:23 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Dave, having used a Snipe only once or twice I didn't notice the change from steep to not steep. Which is correct? Do we assume the latest version by

Teaticket Today, 08:08 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Ah yes, an easier solution!

Teaticket Today, 08:01 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Cameron, you are correct. Each projector is a beam, not the swath between the possible positions of the template. Yes, it would be highly unlikely to

Teaticket Today, 07:59 Go to last post
    flash

How Many ?!

Or someones hiding something on our site...

flash Today, 06:16 Go to last post
    flash

M deck is the only other one - had 4 to the right, 2 standard; 2 wide...steep in WoW, not steep in WoG ...

flash Today, 06:13 Go to last post
    SeaJaySee

Hi All

Just for clarification, asking anyone who has played the game more extensively as I have only practised moving and shooting solo.

SeaJaySee Today, 05:48 Go to last post
    matt56

How Many ?!

Just noticed that it was up over 8000 on August 16th...our popularity continues to grow!

All the best,
    Matt

matt56 Today, 04:37 Go to last post
    matt56

WoGF maneuver decks

Go to the 'World War I' section of the forum and click on the 'WGF General Discussion' section.

Click on it, and you will see the top 6 threads

matt56 Today, 04:24 Go to last post
    ca1701

Heavy Raiders & Raptors at GenCon

It appears not. There are rules for short range rockets though. My understanding is that a separate release will include scenarios and missile rules.

ca1701 Today, 03:58 Go to last post
    the black devil

WoGF maneuver decks

sorry where can i find these i must not be in a great state of mind as i havent found em

the black devil Today, 03:39 Go to last post
    the black devil

WoGF maneuver decks

thank you

the black devil Today, 03:19 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

I noticed this, too.
    I don't recall any other plane having 4 sideslips to each side...……………….

The

Flying Helmut Today, 02:45 Go to last post
    flash

They'll claim it's intentional rather than do that !

flash Today, 01:24 Go to last post
    flash

WoGF maneuver decks

or the tactical walk through

flash Today, 01:16 Go to last post
    Baxter

WoGF maneuver decks

If you look at the sticky General overview of released minis in the WWI General section you will find that information.

Baxter Yesterday, 23:49 Go to last post
    David Manley

Do these new models include rules for missiles?

David Manley Yesterday, 23:02 Go to last post
    the black devil

WoGF maneuver decks

hi all does anyone know of or have access to a sheet containingall the official wings of glory ww1 aircraft and the maneuver decks they use

the black devil Yesterday, 22:47 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

I still think Ares should have done the FTL background in a 'light blue-dark blue' gradient, rather than in the Cylon colors (gold-red).

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 21:29 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Could we house rule that the short side-slips were not available while carrying rockets?

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 21:14 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Well done. But you could just slide the reprint into the same sleeve as the misprint?

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 21:13 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Why do I have a bad feeling that the Martians do not want us to know of their true intentions and have been sabotaging this kickstarter project since

camelbeagle Yesterday, 20:38 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors