Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 11 year old Wings of Glory pilot Sebastian having his 4th heart surgery

Sebastian is an 11 year old boy that likes to play Wings of Glory with some of the Ohio Squadron members. At the end of the month he is going to have his 4th open heart surgery.

Over the years them members here have shown us how big their hearts are when it comes to a good cause... and I feel this is a very good cause my self. If you are so inclined and are able, please make a donation in the amount of your choosing to help Sebastien's family with all the extra expenses surrounding this surgery.

Here is Sebastian playing with his grandma at CappyTom's place. He has to go up to Michigan every month for treatment and this surgery should fix that so he doesn't have to go any more.

Here he is having his treatment. It wipes him out.

As Sebastian's wingmen, CappyTom (Thomas Crownhart) and Black Sheep One (Randy Wapperom) are the flight leaders for this charity. The Paypal donation button below will allow you to make your donations through Randy. If you do not have Paypal, you can send a check or money order to Thomas at the below address as well.

The three of us would personally like to thank each of you that can make a donation. The site would also like to show thanks to our members by awarding the Sebastian Charity medal to all that make a donation.

When you make a donation, please contact Randy with the details and he will submit you for the medal.

Paypal donations to:

Mail donations to:

Thomas Crownhart
    806 S. Simon Street
    Ada, OH 45810
  • Recent Posts

Shadowcat

2018 January Bench of new beginnings!

Matt, My wife and I share a site..gmmyear2000.

Shadowcat Today, 06:53 Go to last post
    Sagrilarus

Wings for the Baron -- Review of a "Must Play" Game for Wings of Glory Enthusiasts

I have 13 plays in and on a regular basis the #3 player is getting scraps or no contracts at all. I'd verify that you're playing correctly, but it may

Sagrilarus Today, 06:48 Go to last post
    matt56

Lovely work on those Nates and G-50s, Bob - that camo and decal choice on the Nates looks great, and the Finnish G-50s look sweet, particularly

matt56 Today, 04:09 Go to last post
    flash

Formation flying

In WW1 games I've used a simple method for when like planes are in formation - only the formation leader plots movement and the others maintain position

flash Today, 02:56 Go to last post
    flash

Sashdash's cards

Not found it either Mike - maybe it's assigned but not printed, perhaps to something that didn't make it to production yet...?

flash Today, 02:30 Go to last post
    flash

Nieuport 17 model question

Baracca's has no over-wing gun. The wing should have the slots in but maybe shouldn't be dished in - they may all be like that though to facilitate fitting

flash Today, 02:26 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Formation flying

Since most WW2 aircraft had radios, communication between team members to allow formation flying should be permitted.

Naharaht Today, 00:20 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

This beer is brewed specially for Brussels' airport.

Naharaht Today, 00:06 Go to last post
    Naharaht

BBC War of the Worlds series

Thank you, Gary. I had not heard about the new mini-series.

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:36 Go to last post
    Naharaht

We're back online

Many thanks to you , Keith, for fixing the site.

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:32 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Reading Air Show

It would be great to see all those planes flying together. Please take lots of photographs when you attend, Bob.

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:29 Go to last post
    Nightbomber

To Celebrate the Forums return!

Baz!

Nightbomber Yesterday, 23:27 Go to last post
    Naharaht

'Friends and Foes', a great photograph, Barry!

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:22 Go to last post
    ReducedAirFact

Wings for the Baron -- Review of a "Must Play" Game for Wings of Glory Enthusiasts

I picked this up recently, and though I've only had the chance to play once, I have a favorable impression. (And so did my co-players, who are not WWI

ReducedAirFact Yesterday, 22:40 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Very nice work, and the paint markers are an awesome idea for the paint schemes.

I can't find USC stats for the Do.217. And there are

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 21:43 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Formation flying

I have used a simple solution for both Wildcats & Spits & Hurries by using the exact manoeuvres for both Aircraft until combat was joined.

gully_raker Yesterday, 21:12 Go to last post
    Wolfbiter

WGS: Bomb removal for 109 and Hurricane

My planes arrived this weekend! Hurricane bombs popped off with just a bit of pressure, 109s was removed with model clippers, and I'm much happier.

Wolfbiter Yesterday, 20:48 Go to last post
    Boreas

We're back online

+1

Boreas Yesterday, 19:07 Go to last post
    matt56

We're back online

I, too, feel somewhat lost when the Forum goes down! So glad it's back up - hope you still have some hair left after all the pulling I imagine you've

matt56 Yesterday, 19:03 Go to last post
    milcoll73

We're back online

its great to be back!!! thanks for your continued efforts keith!!!

milcoll73 Yesterday, 19:00 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

Nieuport 17 model question

Sounds like a production shortcut, same wing but no gun for some airframes. Saves on changeover time in production. Accurate?...manufacturers do not care

Shadowcat Yesterday, 19:00 Go to last post
    matt56

Five gorgeous planes, Baz - where do you find them!? Good to see 'opponents' flying together to celebrate the Forum's return

All

matt56 Yesterday, 18:59 Go to last post
    milcoll73

nice! what an awesome welcome back!

milcoll73 Yesterday, 18:58 Go to last post
    Baxter

Wings of Glory WW2 at Cancon 2018

So we will not be rifling through your WGS collection

Bad luck indeed. Maybe you could do Wintercon. I see you have a nice campaign designed

Baxter Yesterday, 18:42 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Sashdash's cards

OK. So, it wasn't my tablet, nor my eyes, I didn't check all of the planes, each time.

Thanks, Dave.

Still looking for that

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 17:59 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors