Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 11 year old Wings of Glory pilot Sebastian having his 4th heart surgery

Sebastian is an 11 year old boy that likes to play Wings of Glory with some of the Ohio Squadron members. At the end of the month he is going to have his 4th open heart surgery.

Over the years them members here have shown us how big their hearts are when it comes to a good cause... and I feel this is a very good cause my self. If you are so inclined and are able, please make a donation in the amount of your choosing to help Sebastien's family with all the extra expenses surrounding this surgery.

Here is Sebastian playing with his grandma at CappyTom's place. He has to go up to Michigan every month for treatment and this surgery should fix that so he doesn't have to go any more.

Here he is having his treatment. It wipes him out.

As Sebastian's wingmen, CappyTom (Thomas Crownhart) and Black Sheep One (Randy Wapperom) are the flight leaders for this charity. The Paypal donation button below will allow you to make your donations through Randy. If you do not have Paypal, you can send a check or money order to Thomas at the below address as well.

The three of us would personally like to thank each of you that can make a donation. The site would also like to show thanks to our members by awarding the Sebastian Charity medal to all that make a donation.

When you make a donation, please contact Randy with the details and he will submit you for the medal.

Paypal donations to:

Mail donations to:

Thomas Crownhart
    806 S. Simon Street
    Ada, OH 45810
  • Recent Posts

Angiolillo

New Ace Skills & Optional Rules - Shout Out

This rule is tailored on Vos flying his Fokker Dr.I.
    From Wikipedia, speaking about Voss' last duel: «As Bowman later noted concerning his only

Angiolillo Today, 12:26 Go to last post
    Angiolillo

Series 1 and 4 restocked

Be proud. 6 kids are usually more happy of gaming materials coming into the house than of new woman shoes and bags.

Angiolillo Today, 12:15 Go to last post
    matt56

September 2019 Workbench

I think it may have been, Karl... It's such a good price, I think I will snag a copy. I have also been scoping out the Front Rank lines and the Perry

matt56 Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    Jager

September 2019 Workbench

I'll agree it's a fun game system. A bit simplistic for some, but it's perfect for a quick game on a smaller table.
    Matt: I believe that was one

Jager Today, 12:09 Go to last post
    matt56

Oberst Hajj on Vacation

Na, Herr Oberst, enjoy the down-time! Come back rested and recharged and ready to lead us to victory once more...

All the best,

matt56 Today, 12:08 Go to last post
    Jager

Oberst Hajj on Vacation

Have a relaxing vacation Sir.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Karl

Jager Today, 12:05 Go to last post
    Jager

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

No, I'm seeing them much more at my craft taps.
    I'm not fond of them myself, but my store's beer manager loves them.
    Karl

Jager Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Pete.
    I know just how debilitating loss of focus can be. My one working eye has days where it just clouds over

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 11:52 Go to last post
    P-51D

Series 1 and 4 restocked

That’s a great point and I will keep it in mind going forward. Unfortunately, I just didn’t have the money set aside to preorder this series

P-51D Today, 11:20 Go to last post
    flash

Hope that improves quickly Pete.
    I'm after all the gen - who has what, not just new skills, so I can update the thread. ta !

flash Today, 09:58 Go to last post
    Woof

Trumpeter B-25 Mitchell

Cheers! Do you have a copy of the files you used to generate the B-25 aircraft cards you did. If I could tweak those rather than generate my own that

Woof Today, 09:13 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

I had cataract surgery yesterday. When I get back from my followup appointment this morning I will dig out my cards.
    I got all of the Series 4.

Stumptonian Today, 07:35 Go to last post
    Teaticket

I don't think Holtzem and Dallas offer any new skills. I'm away till Monday so can't verify till then. I'm sure someone else can do so before then.

Teaticket Today, 04:37 Go to last post
    Oberst Hajj

Series 1 and 4 restocked

This is one of the reasons I offer the pre-order option. It might make the wait seem a bit longer, but the reward is that you get them very soon after

Oberst Hajj Today, 03:53 Go to last post
    flash

Thanks mate, I've already got them on the page, it's the Tandem's cards, Holtzem's Pfalz, Dallas' SE5a I'm after.

flash Today, 03:37 Go to last post
    the black devil

New Se5a and Pfalz are in. Missed them the first time, getting them this time.

soon my 2 mcuddens should arrive (going to redecal 1) a Berthold phalz and a dr.1 vs camel set with a few other goodies

the black devil Today, 02:37 Go to last post
    Kustenjaeger

New Se5a and Pfalz are in. Missed them the first time, getting them this time.

Greetings

Our postman has just delivered a box from Games Lore with my pre-ordered SE-5s and Pfalz’s. So another six models to store

Kustenjaeger Today, 01:51 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

That may be because I have been focused on Black Project Spontaneous Ales for quite a while.

On the left of this photograph is a drink called

Naharaht Today, 00:36 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Oberst Hajj on Vacation

Enjoy your time off, Boss!

Flying Helmut Today, 00:32 Go to last post
    Naharaht

And not forgetting the Spits.

Thank you for posting the link, Paul it was definitely worth watching but in my opinion precious little of it was gun camera footage from the Battle of

Naharaht Yesterday, 23:53 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

I'm with you on that. There are, at least, three I would like to have, depending on the section of the Forum I'm posting in.

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 23:20 Go to last post
    the black devil

Oberst Hajj on Vacation

have an amazing holiday

the black devil Yesterday, 21:15 Go to last post
    Oberst Hajj

Oberst Hajj on Vacation

I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm taking some R&R until about the end of the month. If you have any site issues, please contact Rob or

Oberst Hajj Yesterday, 20:46 Go to last post
    P-51D

Series 1 and 4 restocked

Same.....I was all excited and went to make an order and had it crash on the rocks. It’s like that at all the online retailers currently. I have seen

P-51D Yesterday, 20:28 Go to last post
    Future Pilot

September 2019 Workbench

Mr. Steve, your 190's look great!

Future Pilot Yesterday, 17:15 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors