Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 11 year old Wings of Glory pilot Sebastian having his 4th heart surgery

Sebastian is an 11 year old boy that likes to play Wings of Glory with some of the Ohio Squadron members. At the end of the month he is going to have his 4th open heart surgery.

Over the years them members here have shown us how big their hearts are when it comes to a good cause... and I feel this is a very good cause my self. If you are so inclined and are able, please make a donation in the amount of your choosing to help Sebastien's family with all the extra expenses surrounding this surgery.

Here is Sebastian playing with his grandma at CappyTom's place. He has to go up to Michigan every month for treatment and this surgery should fix that so he doesn't have to go any more.

Here he is having his treatment. It wipes him out.

As Sebastian's wingmen, CappyTom (Thomas Crownhart) and Black Sheep One (Randy Wapperom) are the flight leaders for this charity. The Paypal donation button below will allow you to make your donations through Randy. If you do not have Paypal, you can send a check or money order to Thomas at the below address as well.

The three of us would personally like to thank each of you that can make a donation. The site would also like to show thanks to our members by awarding the Sebastian Charity medal to all that make a donation.

When you make a donation, please contact Randy with the details and he will submit you for the medal.

Paypal donations to:

Mail donations to:

Thomas Crownhart
    806 S. Simon Street
    Ada, OH 45810
  • Recent Posts

Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

From the Red Sky Brewery, Gordon's Bay near Cape Town, south Africa comes Goshawk gluten free tropical pale ale.

Naharaht Today, 23:07 Go to last post
    Guntruck

May 2019 Workbench

Good job Paul

Guntruck Today, 22:50 Go to last post
    Vagabond

King Kong base

That looks really cool, please post pics when its finished.

Vagabond Today, 21:40 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Are there any rules for the water-injection system?

Those work, I have a dozen of them and several AIM 1/200" scale in resin with birdcage and bubble canopy. Gotta get them a carrier, hmmmm . . .

clipper1801 Today, 20:17 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Clipper's List

Just revised both lists after a flurry of orders. Thanks all!!

clipper1801 Today, 18:56 Go to last post
    matt56

Warbirds Over The Beach 2019

Great photos, Daniel! That 109 with the Udet marking is so classic Thanks for posting them for our viewing pleasure

All the best,

matt56 Today, 18:33 Go to last post
    matt56

King Kong base

I love what you have created here, Wayne! I can't wait to see it painted and finished for your game

All the best,
    Matt

matt56 Today, 18:30 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Warbirds Over The Beach 2019

Great shots! Thanks for posting.

gully_raker Today, 17:09 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

King Kong base

Well, after seeing Matt's photos, I decided to revisit my Kong roof print and try for a tiled effect on the roof. After more than several false starts,

Biggles downunder Today, 16:51 Go to last post
    ShadowDragon

Official Pomillio painting thread.

Surprising they don't considering where they're located.

One small gripe about the Nexus cards in Recon Patrol....why, in heaven's name,

ShadowDragon Today, 16:31 Go to last post
    ShadowDragon

I was wondering how the sponge would work but it came out quite well, which, I suppose, shouldn't be a surprise since I think is how they did the camo

ShadowDragon Today, 16:26 Go to last post
    ReducedAirFact

Superb job -- I love the weathering on the PD and green sponge camo on the PE. Very sharp paint jobs.

ReducedAirFact Today, 16:00 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Two very nice models Paul.
    I love the Italian aircraft. Just wish Ares would produce a few more varieties.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 14:33 Go to last post
    matt56

Origins 2019 Locations for games

Thanks for the clarification, Ken - must have gotten the numbers crossed... I just double-checked and corrected the number in my original post.

matt56 Today, 14:20 Go to last post
    The Cowman

On the site map, the Western Ohio Game Club is in area A311. A315 is the Ohio Men of the Red Chest. Not sure which is actually correct... but I am betting

The Cowman Today, 14:17 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

I hope to get there next year.

Plus would be meeting the LL participant (in addition to the ‘locals’)

Stumptonian Today, 13:53 Go to last post
    FlyBoy Nate

We have a couple that we bought from Hobby Lobby made by New Ray Toys, they are 1:190 scale, but are close enough.

FlyBoy Nate Today, 13:52 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Need the Corsairs first ...

Stumptonian Today, 13:49 Go to last post
    BobP

V-2s

Nice find. I have seen some of those before but not all of them. Never knew about the one that hit an airbase.

BobP Today, 13:29 Go to last post
    BobP

The Cold Blue

There was a series on the History Channel that had film and stories like this. I remember one was Andy Rooney telling about a mission he went on. Didn't

BobP Today, 13:27 Go to last post
    ShadowDragon

May 2019 Workbench

Shapeways RAF:

Pomilio PD (CDL - serial number P. 3824, shown on page 4 of Windsock Datafile 117). Unknown unit.

Pomilio

ShadowDragon Today, 13:25 Go to last post
    ShadowDragon

Shapeways RAF:

Pomilio PD (CDL - serial number P. 3824, shown on page 4 of Windsock Datafile 117). Unknown unit

Pomilio

ShadowDragon Today, 13:23 Go to last post
    BobP

May 2019 Workbench

I just painted some Nate's that I have to decal so that will be this weekends job.

BobP Today, 13:22 Go to last post
    BobP

May 2019 Workbench

Peter did some cards for me that you made so thanks for that. I didn't see the link you had until just now. Showed the wife and she said that's they learned

BobP Today, 13:20 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

May 2019 Workbench

God to see a few different takes on both aircraft and paint effects Dave.
    What a superior Seaplane!
    Bye the bye, I agree with your dogs, just

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 12:45 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors