Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Wings of Glory and Sails of Glory online registration for the Origins Game Fair 2015 now live!!

Press Release:

Wanted to let all you gamer pilots and ship captains know that Registration for Origins Game Fair 2015 Events is now live online on the Origins Game Fair 2015 Events Page!

The Buckeye Gamers in Flight
    , The Wings of Glory Aerodrome and The Sails of Glory Anchorage are proud to be hosting 23 separate events over 5 days... including Wings of Glory WWI, Wings of Glory WWII, and Sails of Glory. Events will be run by Aerodrome members Oberst Hajj, 7eat51, CappyTom, Jager, Black Sheep One, The Cowman (that's me), and Skafloc, this year's Aerodrome Lend Lease participant. (Those would be our Aerodrome screen names... be sure to check out the site!) (If you register on the Aerodrome or Anchorage site, please list "The Cowman" as your referring member.)

While online Event registration has just opened, online Badge registration may be closing soon... and our events have limited seating and are sure to fill up quickly. We are giving away a ton of prizes and freebies this year! Basically, if you are looking to join us at the convention, I highly recommend that you jump on it as soon as possible, and avoid the lines at Registration!!!!!

WINGS OF GLORY WORLD WAR I EVENTS
    June 3rd 4:00 P.M. Event # 1128 – Over the Trenches and Through the Clouds - $2.00 - 120 Minutes SOLD OUT
    June 4th 11:00 A.M. Event # 1134 - Aerodrome vs. Aerodrome $4.00 - 180 Minutes SOLD OUT
    June 4th 3:00 P.M. Event # 1127 – Contact Patrol! $4.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 5th 11:00 A.M. Event # 1135 – Burn Drachen Burn! $4.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 5th 3:00 P.M. Event # 1131 – A Picture is Worth 1,000 Men $2.00 - 120 Minutes SOLD OUT
    June 6th 9:00 A.M. Event # 1124 - Bombing the Trains! - $4.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 6th 11:00 A.M. Event # 1136 – Staaken! - $2.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 6th 2:00 P.M. Event # 1125 – The Green Field Beyond? $4.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 6th 6:00 P.M. Event # 1132- Aerodrome Invitational Tournament 2013 $4.00 - 240 Minutes
    June 7th 10:00 A.M. Event #1126 – Sink the Monitor (Again)!! - $4.00 - 180 Minutes

WINGS OF GLORY WORLD WAR II EVENTS
    June 3rd 1:00 P.M. Event # 1140 – Furball Over the Pacific $2.00 - 120 Minutes
    June 4th 12:00 P.M. Event # 1133 – Bounce the Box $4.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 5th 9:00 A.M. Event # 1146 - Taranto $2.00 - 120 Minutes SOLD OUT
    June 5th 2:00 P.M. Event # 1130 – The Shell Game $2.00 - 120 Minutes
    June 5th 6:00 P.M. Event # 1138 – The Big Furball Tournament - $4.00 - 240 Minutes
    June 6th 9:00 A.M. Event # 1139 – Bombers Inbound - $2.00 - 120 Minutes
    June 6th 12:00 P.M. Event # 1137 – Taking Out the Radar - $2.00 - 120 Minutes
    June 6th 3:00 P.M. Event # 1129 – Devil in the Slot - $2.00 - 120 Minutes

SAILS OF GLORY EVENTS
    June 4th 9:00 A.M. Event # 1143 – A Storm is Coming! - $4.00 - 180 Minutes SOLD OUT
    June 5th 11:00 A.M. Event # 1141 – Did Someone Say Gold? - $2.00 - 120 Minutes SOLD OUT
    June 5th 3:00 P.M. Event # 1142 – Breakout! - $2.00 - 120 Minutes
    June 6th 9:00 A.M. Event # 1144 – The Fog of War! - $4.00 - 180 Minutes
    June 6th 2:00 P.M. Event # 1145 – Capture the Spy! - $4.00 - 180 MinutesJ

Our complete event list flyer, including event numbers for the Con, can be also found online here.
    Please feel free to print off a few and pass them out to all your gaming buddies...

We can't tell you how much we all look forward to seeing you at the convention. Columbus Ohio, June 3rd - 7th!

UPDATE: We just did the math and came up with the total retail value of prizes for Origins 2015. Are you ready for this folks? Try $1910.00!!! That is courtesy of our sponsors: Ares Games, Aerodrome Accessories, The Buckeye Gamers in Flight/Wings of Glory Aerodrome and The Soldiery!

What are we giving away??? Well, we can't really say... so if you want to find out, you have to come to the convention and visit the Buckeye Gamers in Flight area in the Minis Hall. See you there!!

The Buckeye Gamers in Flight

• Recent Posts

camel crew

Orderly Room for Hangar 33...!

All the effort pays off. Great stuff Dave. Look forward to hours of endless gaming

camel crew Today, 05:05 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

New Videos of WW1 Aircraft

Great stuff, but flying straight and level like that could be a bad move!.......
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 04:02 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

September 2020 Workbench

Fully understand Pete, Had like 80 or 90 fully tricked out vehicles I will slowly have to adjust. Good thing is when I last played I had been saving credits

Shadowcat Today, 02:01 Go to last post
    Hedeby

Kong is still King

What an amazing mat, great Kong as well.

Hedeby Today, 01:09 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

They are just gorgeous. I have actually stood next to the middle one. See my photos in my album x an experience I have never forgotten!

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/al...p?albumid=2197

Biggles downunder Today, 00:27 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Card and stats needed for Ki-46 Dinah, not Ki-45 Toryu (Nick)

Redid the N(18) A Card to match up the Left Turns to the Right Turns, and repositioned the numbers on the Left Turns.

Waiting for USC to

OldGuy59 Today, 00:22 Go to last post
    malachi

Playing Online

lol all good, this group is tame compared to my other social circles

Look forward to it each week. Thanks for the hard work,

malachi Yesterday, 22:07 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Beautiful, Allan.

Stumptonian Yesterday, 21:37 Go to last post
    KiwiAce

Here's the the latest (WW1) Historical Aviation Film Unit video, more of those gorgeous Albatros fighters built by The Vintage Aviator Collection...

KiwiAce Yesterday, 21:20 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Playing Online

Another great time hanging out with the boys. Thanks Mike for all you put into this. I can only speak for myself but would think for everyone participating

Teaticket Yesterday, 20:38 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Did you know that there is such a thing as the 'Shed of the Year' competition?

Naharaht Yesterday, 20:15 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Midway (2019) Film Thoughts

I have watched Midway on dvd both the movie itself and the extras. It is certainly a watchable war movie and I feel that it gives a good representation

Naharaht Yesterday, 19:41 Go to last post
    rolld6

Playing Online

Jayson is a good egg and I look forward to flying with him again. Chris you are a good sport, we love you sir, you know it is all about the love.

rolld6 Yesterday, 19:29 Go to last post
    malachi

Playing Online

Was a blast tonight guys! Sorry for the audio problems, but thanks for welcoming Jayson to the show

malachi Yesterday, 19:26 Go to last post
    BobP

Playing Online

Just finished tonights game and again had a great time. The usual bunch and a new person joined in. I finally got in some shots and didn't get shot down.

BobP Yesterday, 19:22 Go to last post
    milcoll73

WW1 Shell

very cool. ive got a 37mm but its not decorated like yours.

milcoll73 Yesterday, 18:09 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Not a great end to the 'blooding" Dave but great to see the Hanger has been christened!

gully_raker Yesterday, 16:38 Go to last post
    mikejr74

Playing Online

Here is the link for the YouTube video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LscHXoCk8

mikejr74 Yesterday, 16:04 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

Kong is still King

I remember stumbling across this forum years ago. Being a non-french speaking Aussie I had to grope my way around the menus. I did manage to download

Biggles downunder Yesterday, 15:53 Go to last post
    Spad VII

vistaprint mcmaster university No Man's Land mat

Very nice !

Spad VII Yesterday, 15:30 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Indeed, that's what is best in life!

Flying Helmut Yesterday, 14:47 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Eeek! Blooded for sure. At least that's out of the way Now its on to "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations

Teaticket Yesterday, 14:29 Go to last post
    Spad VII

Kong is still King

I always thought that King Kong more was kinder than Godzilla

redfox shared Kong recently on the French forum "Le Cirque Volant"

Spad VII Yesterday, 14:02 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Those look like my recent card draws, Dave.

Congrats on the 'blooding' of the hangar game space.

Stumptonian Yesterday, 12:42 Go to last post
    flash

The OR has been christened today with it's first games by a visit from Andy (Sauerkraut). We played co-op games using my D8 AI charts.
    The first

flash Yesterday, 09:56 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors