Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • 2015 Lend-Lease Wingman Repaints - Raffle 1

For this next raffle to raise funds to bring Skafloc over for Origins Game Fair, I asked several of our top painters on the site to do up a repaint that would be raffled off. The boys came through in fine order and here are the custom repainted planes up for grab in this round...

SPAD XIII painted by Thomatchef

Sopwith Camel painted by Marechallannes

Albatros D.Va painted by Guntruck

Halberstadt CL.II painted by FarEast

Important Information

Please help me out with all the paperwork/admin stuff that goes on behind the scenes for these raffles. When you are on the Paypal checkout page, you should find a place where you can enter your user name. Please enter your user name from here on the site in that text box. I don't have all of your real names matched to your user names matched to your email addresses (many of you use different emails for Paypal and the site).

After you purchase your tickets, please use these links to request the correct medal...

2015 Origins Ground Crew
    Use this one if this is your first raffle purchase for the 2015 Lend Lease program.

2015 Origins Ground Crew - Bronze
    Use this one if you supported the Caproni raffle earlier this year as well.

This raffle is closed.
  • Recent Posts

Ajax

playing surface

Loving the mats posted above. Been playing around with some ideas for a DRADIS mat. Now I just need to find a printer.

Ajax Today, 16:18 Go to last post
    Jager

Differences in plane subtypes?

Wiki says that only 77 Se-5s were issued before the re-engined Se-5a came around.

Karl

Jager Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    BobP

July 2019 Workbench

Funny that I have been busy this month but it seems to be going by at a slow pace. Didn't go to Historicon, did the Belgium planes and have some other

BobP Today, 14:15 Go to last post
    BobP

T&T damage decks vs WoG

Just noticed that there is a set of chits for WoG2 so have look into that. Thanks for all the info and input.

BobP Today, 14:12 Go to last post
    Jager

playing surface

Looks like new matts will wait for next year. Too much on the docket.
    Thanks for the info, though, I'll see what I can do by then.
    Karl

Jager Today, 14:10 Go to last post
    BobP

Any Sightings?

Downloaded the rules as Dave suggested. I also saw a YOUTUBE video about the game so I will keep reading but I usually learn while playing rather then

BobP Today, 14:08 Go to last post
    Teaticket

July 2019 Workbench

Great job Matt!

Still no Martian joy in Maine.

Teaticket Today, 12:45 Go to last post
    Rhino52

T&T damage decks vs WoG

Baxter, thanks. Was able to confirm (good memory!) by breaking down damage decks I have (5 sets). How many DDs do you typically use during a game? We’ve

Rhino52 Today, 12:39 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

playing surface

It is, isn't it?!

Awesome!!!!!

Flying Helmut Today, 12:35 Go to last post
    matt56

Running Tripod card

I think the idea about moving quicker/farther using the two straight maneuver cards plus the running maneuver card gives one an energy penalty for 'moving'

matt56 Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    flash

T&T damage decks vs WoG

The WoW decks are identical Eric - C deck is 17 cards but they gave us a double deck in the WoG RAP, probably to run AA with one and collisions with the

flash Today, 12:10 Go to last post
    BobP

July 2019 Workbench

Well done Matt.

BobP Today, 12:05 Go to last post
    flash

Thanks Andrea - very helpful

flash Today, 12:03 Go to last post
    flash

Running Tripod card

They have to play one or t'other - You have to play a run or a stationary each turn so a 'run' allows you to push on at the cost of energy I suppose,

flash Today, 11:59 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Running Tripod card

I don't have the official game yet but I thought the tripods had to plot either a running card or a stationary card every turn? This makes using it mandatory

Teaticket Today, 11:42 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Nice to see the the SE5 and SE5a are different. I had just used the F deck with similar steep maneuvers like the N. Can't wait to see the new Fr.

Teaticket Today, 11:34 Go to last post
    Teaticket

playing surface

Cool!

Teaticket Today, 11:31 Go to last post
    Teaticket

playing surface

Karl, from Vistaprint I order an indoor banner, no grommets or reinforcing. Pick you own dimensions.

I have three 4' x 6' mats for wings,

Teaticket Today, 11:30 Go to last post
    christian59

playing surface

Moon Base Alpha Under attack

christian59 Today, 10:28 Go to last post
    Baxter

T&T damage decks vs WoG

Hi Eric. I am travelling at the moment and will not be home for a few days. From memory, the old C WoW deck had 17 cards in it like the T&T C deck

Baxter Today, 10:23 Go to last post
    Naharaht

Thank you for explaining about the Fr deck, Andrea.

Naharaht Today, 10:14 Go to last post
    Baxter

Happy Moon Launch Day!

I was at work on the day of the landing and remember watching some of it on a display tv in a store I visited. Certainly was inspiring.

Baxter Today, 09:56 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

Last year I posted drinks from the RAF 100 series. I think that I missed this one - Chinook.

Naharaht Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    BellMW54

T&T damage decks vs WoG

DOH! What I'd meant to say was, I'd compared the T&T WGS (i.e., WWII) damage tokens with my BoB tokens. I hope that makes more sense ...

BellMW54 Today, 09:31 Go to last post
    Rhino52

T&T damage decks vs WoG

Baxter, do you know if the damage card breakdown you listed applies to the original WoW decks? If not, do you (or anyone) know what that breakdown is?

Rhino52 Today, 08:59 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors