Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Colbatman Memorial Raffle

As many of you know, on July 2nd of this year, we lost one of our Australian pilots, Colbatman. The Col, as he was called by friends and fellow pilots, was an active member of his local gaming group and promoted not only playing Wings of Glory, but also the hobby side of the game with painting many planes. Before his passing, the Col selected two of his lovingly painted and rigged Shapeways planes to be raffled off in his memory. Here in the very near future his surviving wife will be moving so that she can be closer to their son. As we all know, moving always comes with extra financial expenses and the funds raised here could really help the Col’s family out.

In honor of his request, it is with fond thoughts and a heavy heart that I post the Colbatman Memorial Raffle. This raffle will have two groups of prizes.

The first group in concludes a Caudron F-40 in Belgian colours with its unique "grinning skull" nose art plus a Vickers FB 5 "gunbus" in CDL British finish.
    As you can see both models are rigged to Col's excellent standard.

This group of prizes will be awarded to one lucky winner.

The next group of prizes, one each of the Wings of War RAF R.E. 8 miniatures, was graciously donated by 7eat51 and will be awarded to a second winner.

Everyone that enters the raffle will be awarded the Colbatman Memorial Medal to proudly display on their profile page and each of their posts.

Please use the Paypal drop down and button below to purchase the raffle tickets. Each ticket is $5 and you can purchase as many tickets as you like.

Blue Skies Col.

This raffle is now closed and the winner will be drawn later today!
  • Recent Posts

Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

I believe that this is a new drink from the Hopping Brewsters of Finland - Zeppelin LZ-1 dobbelbock.

Naharaht Today, 12:12 Go to last post
    Jager

T&T&T: Triplanes & Tripods & Tanks

They're 15mm (1/100 scale). So might be a bit big for WoG Martians.
    Karl

Jager Today, 11:20 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

July 2019 Workbench

I could match the angle of the tank image to an image of some terrain, so...

OldGuy59 Today, 10:29 Go to last post
    Nightbomber

Plastic Soldier Company issued a series of WWI tanks as expansions to their boardgame The Great War which I play with my buddy at least once a week.

Nightbomber Today, 10:17 Go to last post
    clipper1801

July 2019 Workbench

More than decent! Very well done!

clipper1801 Today, 10:07 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

July 2019 Workbench

I am decent with a paint brush. I am just slow. Finally finished two Fokker E.III. Came out pretty decent.

camelbeagle Today, 09:51 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

July 2019 Workbench

I think it is the post office. I live in the same area as yourself and I still haven't got mine yet! Whine Whine Whine....

camelbeagle Today, 09:41 Go to last post
    camelbeagle

Matt and Rhodie,
    Has anybody done a tank rule set that works with wings of glory. Tanks with the WOG planes against the tripods would be quite

camelbeagle Today, 09:39 Go to last post
    MajorAlanYoung

Costing scheme for point-based games

This is a solid start on what it, to me, the biggest barrier to more people playing this game. I think I’d put that alien spacecraft at -8, but

MajorAlanYoung Today, 07:52 Go to last post
    matt56

July 2019 Workbench

Well, Peter, if you hadn't retired to The Back of Beyond, perhaps you would have your Martians already... But the backwoods of Maine is about as far

matt56 Today, 05:14 Go to last post
    rhodie80

Thanks for the share. What a great selection of super looking vehicles.

rhodie80 Today, 04:56 Go to last post
    matt56

Wow, Wayne! That's quite a collection of 1/200 scale WWI tanks and vehicles I look forward to seeing what you print off... I have some 6mm -

matt56 Today, 03:39 Go to last post
    matt56

Wintercon AAR - BSG and 3&3

Nice overview of the weekend, Zoe! Sorry attendance was so low, but glad to know you 'stole' that chunk for yourselves... BSG does draw attention

matt56 Today, 03:34 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

That is one of the unique promo items given to all participants in the 33 campaign.

It is a logbook with a card pasted in for every event

Zoe Brain Today, 02:50 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Cool AAR, Zoe.

However, what is that (Arrow)!

OldGuy59 Today, 00:27 Go to last post
    gully_raker

Great work as usual Zoe.
    Really sorry I could not make it this year.
    Rep so very much deserved on its way to you.

gully_raker Today, 00:04 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

"BANSHEE, launch. Frack that third Cylon, he was hidden by the asteroids. Too bad he didn't jump into one."

"He got one!

Zoe Brain Yesterday, 23:36 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

Ooh, ooh, just found this 3D printed set!!

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3555618

Biggles downunder Yesterday, 23:35 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

"DREDUS reports multiple hostiles jumping in."

"Frack. I suppose it was too much to hope for that we'd get away again. What's

Zoe Brain Yesterday, 23:01 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

Cylon Briefing

Background
    As we feared, Admiral Adama is sending detached ships out to find safe places to hide, and to gather isolated

Zoe Brain Yesterday, 22:37 Go to last post
    Zoe Brain

BFG

Prologue

An asteroid field. A decoy ship with a dodgy ftl drive that can't keep up with the fleet. Clapped out Vipers

Zoe Brain Yesterday, 22:16 Go to last post
    clipper1801

. . . gotta have TANKS! Somewhere, some when the elves did some 1/144" scale WWI tanks didn't we? . . . they had landships in the second book . .

clipper1801 Yesterday, 21:51 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Scheduling is tough for sure. I had no clue this was going to be such a popular celebration with all that's happening in our world today. That said I

clipper1801 Yesterday, 21:46 Go to last post
    Biggles downunder

I just happened to notice that there are lots of 1/100 WW1 tanks on Ebay - mental gears begin whirring...

Biggles downunder Yesterday, 21:36 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Any Sightings?

If you are interested I am supposed to receive two sets with KS starter boxes, l have a silver cylinder awaiting conversion for my personal use, so a

clipper1801 Yesterday, 21:35 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors