Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Lend-Lease 2013 Raffle 3 - Jasta 12

This project is finished.

I'd like to start this off by first saying that we as a community have really come together over the past two years in regards to the Lend-Lease program. In 2012 we were able to raise enough money to cover the expenses to bring Guntruck over as the very first Lend-Lease participant. This year everyone has again made it possible to bring another one of our great members, Nightbomber, over to be a part of our annual Origins Game Fair Convention. The first two raffles for teh 2013 Lend-Lease raised enough to cover the cost of getting him over here.

While we could call it quits at this point and everything would go smoothly, I'd like to run one more raffle. Why you ask? First, I know there are some of you that have joined the site or learned about the Lend-Lease program after the last raffle that want to be a part of this as well. For that, I am personally very thankful. It's this spirit of community that has formed here on the Aerodrome that makes all the work and effort worth it. Secondly, I already had the artwork for the higher levels of the medal made up and I already have the prizes as well, might as well go ahead and make those available to those that would like them. And finally, while the Lend-Lease was created to bring one of our overseas members to the Con, the whole reason we started doing the Con in the first place was to spread the word about the game and get more people involved. Doing this has it's own set of expenses and this last raffle will help to cover those and allow us to give out more prizes.

This final raffle will be for a set of three Fokker Dr.Is custom painted in Jasta 12 colors:

Vzfw Ulrich Neckel

Ltn. Hermann Becker

Ltn Hans Besser

This raffle is finished, thanks to everyone that help support Lend-Lease 2013!
  • Recent Posts

skystalker

Something else to waste your money on

Looked pretty pricey for unpainted aircraft

skystalker Today, 17:17 Go to last post
    Jager

Well, I downloaded the rules; I'll give them a lookie this weekend.
    Karl

Jager Today, 15:45 Go to last post
    Rebel

Damned apostrophys!

Looking at Prague this year there would appear to be 48 bodies of which 10 are children. A very good turnout. Let's try to beat them! (Forlorn Hope?)

Rebel Today, 15:37 Go to last post
    Carl_Brisgamer

An idea for climb rate and altitude points costs

It appears to be a simple way to add ceiling to the points equation. I have played a mission where ceiling advantage saved the bacon of an SE5a confronted

Carl_Brisgamer Today, 15:28 Go to last post
    BobP

memphis belle debut and b-17s movie memphis belle and yankee lady

Ok so the one pic of my wife getting off the Memphis Belle after her ride. The other is where I sat when we boarded and at

BobP Today, 15:23 Go to last post
    BobP

ON LEAVE.

Do have good and safe weekend.

BobP Today, 15:14 Go to last post
    Tokhuah

Aircraft and Nationality Choices

To lend a perspective from a different theater. Most of my collection revolves around the war in the Pacific. Within that theater I have a fairly balanced

Tokhuah Today, 15:01 Go to last post
    Skafloc

A shame it looked canny too.

Skafloc Today, 14:52 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

100 Years Ago Today

Superb edition Chris.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 14:45 Go to last post
    Skafloc

Sprog pilot at 67.

Welcome to the 'Drome Everett. If you fancy a jolly jaunt there is always the UKWing's annual bash at the Air Museum at Doncaster.

If you're

Skafloc Today, 14:44 Go to last post
    tikkifriend

Doncaster 2018

tikkifriend Today, 14:29 Go to last post
    Hedeby

100 Years Ago Today

24th May 1918

Have to say its been mostly air war since Operation Michael faltered - what we need is a full on battle somewhere

Hedeby Today, 14:26 Go to last post
    Baxter

Sprog pilot at 67.

Hello Everett. Great game and forum. Enjoy

Baxter Today, 14:07 Go to last post
    Hedeby

100 Years Ago Today

Thanks Mike

Hedeby Today, 13:59 Go to last post
    Hedeby

Dave is right, I try and ensure that I have a fairly balanced collection to enable most variation in games and at shows.
    As for flying its the RFC

Hedeby Today, 13:57 Go to last post
    mrinku

An idea for climb rate and altitude points costs

The 4 altitude rule seems to largely be in place because the minis come with 4 pegs and that using too many pegs might lead to topple over, damage and

mrinku Today, 13:53 Go to last post
    flash

ON LEAVE.

Have a great weekend Rob

flash Today, 13:22 Go to last post
    flash

I think people generally buy models of all sides of the conflict they are interested in - some to run club & participation show games, some to solo

flash Today, 13:19 Go to last post
    BobP

New AIM news

Nice video. Pretty soon I will have more AIM planes then the official ones since he is producing so many we can't get other ways.

BobP Today, 13:17 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

ON LEAVE.

Thanks chaps. See you Tuesday.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte Today, 13:13 Go to last post
    FlyBoy Nate

WWII: Which US Fighter would you most like to have as a miniature?

I think the plane is cool because of the bent wings & and the color. Beautiful airplane!

FlyBoy Nate Today, 13:07 Go to last post
    flash

Sprog pilot at 67.

Welcome to the 'drome Everett from a distinctly wet East Sussex this evening, sorry you didn't make it to Legionary but hopefully we'll catch up with

flash Today, 13:03 Go to last post
    FlyBoy Nate

how many plane's do u fly at one time

I rarely fly more than 3 planes at a time. Very hard for me to do!

FlyBoy Nate Today, 13:02 Go to last post
    Johan Werner

Hello Pilots,

I was wondering if pilots general bought and fly aircraft from only one side I the war or do they buy and fly both sides

Johan Werner Today, 13:01 Go to last post
    BwanaJoe

Wow, canceled in just two days.

BwanaJoe Today, 12:50 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors