Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Lend-Lease 2013 Raffle 3 - Jasta 12

This project is finished.

I'd like to start this off by first saying that we as a community have really come together over the past two years in regards to the Lend-Lease program. In 2012 we were able to raise enough money to cover the expenses to bring Guntruck over as the very first Lend-Lease participant. This year everyone has again made it possible to bring another one of our great members, Nightbomber, over to be a part of our annual Origins Game Fair Convention. The first two raffles for teh 2013 Lend-Lease raised enough to cover the cost of getting him over here.

While we could call it quits at this point and everything would go smoothly, I'd like to run one more raffle. Why you ask? First, I know there are some of you that have joined the site or learned about the Lend-Lease program after the last raffle that want to be a part of this as well. For that, I am personally very thankful. It's this spirit of community that has formed here on the Aerodrome that makes all the work and effort worth it. Secondly, I already had the artwork for the higher levels of the medal made up and I already have the prizes as well, might as well go ahead and make those available to those that would like them. And finally, while the Lend-Lease was created to bring one of our overseas members to the Con, the whole reason we started doing the Con in the first place was to spread the word about the game and get more people involved. Doing this has it's own set of expenses and this last raffle will help to cover those and allow us to give out more prizes.

This final raffle will be for a set of three Fokker Dr.Is custom painted in Jasta 12 colors:

Vzfw Ulrich Neckel

Ltn. Hermann Becker

Ltn Hans Besser

This raffle is finished, thanks to everyone that help support Lend-Lease 2013!
  • Recent Posts

Zoe Brain

WWI French Bombers and Cannon Armed Night Attack Aircraft video

Rare footage of a Breguet 5/6 Ca2, an unusually streamlined Caproni Ca3 plus the usual cannon armed Voisin - firing at practice targets.

Zoe Brain Today, 05:21 Go to last post
    tikkifriend

December's Workshop begins!

tikkifriend Today, 05:01 Go to last post
    Ian S

Bumpy take off but now I'm ariborne

Thanks chaps. I'll look into the Doncaster event next year. I'll also look out for you at earlier conventions like Salute.

Ian S Today, 04:53 Go to last post
    strontiumdog

Albatros D.III MvR to Brumowski

Hi guys,
    I've recently purchased the MvR Albatros D.III, intending to convert it to Brumowski's, does anyone know what the best options for purchasing

strontiumdog Today, 04:39 Go to last post
    Flying Helmut

Shapeways sale

Shapeways are sending reprints of the two incomplete planes at no cost.

Result!

Flying Helmut Today, 04:19 Go to last post
    matt56

Jet rules from the Akron Flight Black projects hanger

I am with you, Peter - need to move up my 262 and 163 in the queue (and probably get a couple more)...these look great, Karl - I look forward to trying

matt56 Today, 03:51 Go to last post
    Guntruck

December's Workshop begins!

I think this is all I will manage to achieve in the run-up to Christmas - that and finishing off 40-odd feet of 15mm bocage.

Guntruck Today, 03:47 Go to last post
    Baxter

AAR - Post-Mortain Mop-Up (Solo)

Good to see those jugs in action. What a mighty plane they were. Took a bit of damage though did'nt they.

Baxter Today, 01:58 Go to last post
    Naharaht

I Think I've Found The Perfect Beer For This Place...

There is also a Blue Sky soft drink company. Here are some of their products.

Naharaht Today, 01:29 Go to last post
    Cinncinatus

AAR - Post-Mortain Mop-Up (Solo)

16 August 1944. Somewhere in France. After the German Army's failure to break through the American 30th ID at Mortain, the USAAF 9th Air Force attempts

Cinncinatus Today, 00:22 Go to last post
    Boreas

The Bombing movie

Cool - thanks.

Boreas Yesterday, 23:48 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Wright Brothers Day

Saw mention in today's Today in History column in the paper (Yes I still read the paper) and figured you would post, Matt.

Nice pics, David.

Stumptonian Yesterday, 23:01 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

They Shall Not Grow Old Showing in the US

Just got home from the 7:00 showing.
    It was in a living room style theatre withe recliner seats and in 3D.

One word: Amazing.

Stumptonian Yesterday, 22:57 Go to last post
    fast.git

Wright Brothers Day

Still loving the pics, Dave. And the 3D rigged Flyer is ridiculous.

fast.git Yesterday, 21:14 Go to last post
    clipper1801

Space Ship Two Unity

Yea! I have the model in 1/144" scale somewhere . . .

clipper1801 Yesterday, 20:57 Go to last post
    ryno109

Nexus Card Sets for Sale/Trade

Got the cards today. Perfect! Thanks, Thomas

ryno109 Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    OldGuy59

Battlestar Galactica - Learn to Play Session

Only the deck strips are posted to BGG at this time.

The cheat sheet is not ready for posting in PDF form, yet. As you can see from the

OldGuy59 Yesterday, 19:31 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

In thinking about this film, which was based on 100 hours of contemporary film and 600 hours of recordings of veterans describing their experiences from

NewFlyBoy Yesterday, 19:08 Go to last post
    BBSuds

Checking in

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Jesse. ENJOY!!!

BBSuds Yesterday, 18:40 Go to last post
    BBSuds

Wisconsin Wingz

Hey Peter, Welcome to the Aerodrome. I don't know how I missed you joining the Drome.

I am in the Milwaukee area and we have get togethers

BBSuds Yesterday, 18:37 Go to last post
    Caveman

Congratulations Neil.

Holy smokes that's a lot of posts. Well done, congratulations and cheers.

Caveman Yesterday, 17:39 Go to last post
    BobP

Snoopy Xmas Plane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-hWZGIWe_U

Here is a video I found. I am sure it has been posted before but here it is again.

BobP Yesterday, 17:30 Go to last post
    NewFlyBoy

I just returned from a screening of "They Shall Not Grow Old." Sobering, very sobering experience. I recommend it to all who have an interest

NewFlyBoy Yesterday, 17:15 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Congratulations Neil.

Congrats Neil! 11000 posts, thats a lot of hot ai...er, I mean great participation and adding to the enjoyment for a lot of us on the Aerodrome. Thanks!

Teaticket Yesterday, 16:47 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Bumpy take off but now I'm ariborne

Welcome to the Aerodrome from snowy Maine across the pond.

Teaticket Yesterday, 16:44 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors