Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Lend-Lease 2013 Raffle 3 - Jasta 12

This project is finished.

I'd like to start this off by first saying that we as a community have really come together over the past two years in regards to the Lend-Lease program. In 2012 we were able to raise enough money to cover the expenses to bring Guntruck over as the very first Lend-Lease participant. This year everyone has again made it possible to bring another one of our great members, Nightbomber, over to be a part of our annual Origins Game Fair Convention. The first two raffles for teh 2013 Lend-Lease raised enough to cover the cost of getting him over here.

While we could call it quits at this point and everything would go smoothly, I'd like to run one more raffle. Why you ask? First, I know there are some of you that have joined the site or learned about the Lend-Lease program after the last raffle that want to be a part of this as well. For that, I am personally very thankful. It's this spirit of community that has formed here on the Aerodrome that makes all the work and effort worth it. Secondly, I already had the artwork for the higher levels of the medal made up and I already have the prizes as well, might as well go ahead and make those available to those that would like them. And finally, while the Lend-Lease was created to bring one of our overseas members to the Con, the whole reason we started doing the Con in the first place was to spread the word about the game and get more people involved. Doing this has it's own set of expenses and this last raffle will help to cover those and allow us to give out more prizes.

This final raffle will be for a set of three Fokker Dr.Is custom painted in Jasta 12 colors:

Vzfw Ulrich Neckel

Ltn. Hermann Becker

Ltn Hans Besser

This raffle is finished, thanks to everyone that help support Lend-Lease 2013!
  • Recent Posts

flash

AIM Mosquito

Great pics and enriched by the mans words.

flash Today, 07:49 Go to last post
    flash

Discouraging the unrealistic "Joust"

Well the ending placement would be quite different, though the vertical separation may be different of course, and that may present different opportunities

flash Today, 07:38 Go to last post
    milcoll73

Some Darren Harbar WW1 German Love!

awesome pics!!

milcoll73 Today, 07:32 Go to last post
    matt56

2018 January Bench of new beginnings!

Looking very nice there, Bob! I look forward to seeing it all finished - you do such lovely work

All the best,
    Matt

matt56 Today, 07:28 Go to last post
    Togo

General overview of released minis - WWI

Yes, perfect. Thanks. I clearly skipped over the part where it says photos in appendix.

Togo Today, 07:25 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

AIM Mosquito

My order shall be in soon Meantime, a slight diversion by way of encouragement. The following photos came into my possession recently (with permission

mikeemagnus Today, 06:35 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

Great shots Baz. Thanks for posting

mikeemagnus Today, 05:56 Go to last post
    Jager

Discouraging the unrealistic "Joust"

Certainly in reality, but on the game table, it would be pretty much the same result, no?
    The problem is that the WoG engine just doesn't allow

Jager Today, 05:54 Go to last post
    mikeemagnus

Art for the War Room

Yep - these are really classy paintings. Nice one Dave

mikeemagnus Today, 05:54 Go to last post
    BB401

2018 January Bench of new beginnings!

A little HE-111 progress:

Decals by miscmini.

Which, btw, rate an unsolicited testimonial. Second time using these decals. Images

BB401 Today, 05:52 Go to last post
    Jager

13 minutes

I almost never go down to the very bottom of the page, and certainly never noticed the time/date stamp there.
    The time of a posted item in thread

Jager Today, 05:45 Go to last post
    Papasmurf

One of each WGF Giants for sale + a few others

hi, how much for a small aircraft plus shipping to Italy?

Papasmurf Today, 04:51 Go to last post
    Hamlet

Minhas Forças Aéreas

Hamlet Today, 04:19 Go to last post
    decapod

Recommendations on which designer for...

My recommendation is to click on the little circle 3D icon on the top right of the picture on the shapeways product page.

That lets you

decapod Today, 03:08 Go to last post
    Boney10

Recommendations on which designer for...

I can only echo others comments, though I do like RAF models for the different types and have a soft spot for .jb and Kampf as they brought out first

Boney10 Today, 02:29 Go to last post
    Aardvark1430

Dutch Wing flies again !

Thanks again Barry
    cheers,
    Guus

Aardvark1430 Today, 02:01 Go to last post
    flash

Blood Red Skies

They'd need really deep pockets to make that viable - I can see WoG players buying BRS models but not the other way round so much.

flash Today, 01:26 Go to last post
    flash

"Official" climb rates, and how they change over time

There was a change in altitude when it switched from WoW to WoG, where level 1 became zero feet ie hedge-hopping height and the max alts bumped up 1.

flash Today, 01:14 Go to last post
    Shadowcat

Blood Red Skies

Interesting thread...not looked into it much yet as I have my hands full with WoG but wondering how long it will be before BRS players start grabbing

Shadowcat Today, 00:27 Go to last post
    flash

They're a great looking pair Baz

flash Yesterday, 23:54 Go to last post
    flash

Art for the War Room

No idea David, it is described as one of his well known 'iconic' pieces of work though and I recognised some of his other work - this being one of them

flash Yesterday, 23:50 Go to last post
    flash

General overview of released minis - WWI

Mikes posted the best one Ben, Rob (Skystalker) keeps them up top date for us - there is one for WW2 aircraft too.
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...do=file&id=910

flash Yesterday, 23:46 Go to last post
    flash

Winston Churchill Gettin' Down and Funky....

That or he just dropped the end of a cigar down his trousers !

flash Yesterday, 23:44 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

Great pics.

Almost looks like they are flying over Ares' Countryside mat

Stumptonian Yesterday, 23:07 Go to last post
    Stumptonian

WW2 - How many planes do you manage?

I voted 6+ - but like Dale, that was solo using a modified version of Black Ronin's chart.
    12 altogether:
    2 Bf109
    2 Me110
    2 Ju87B

Stumptonian Yesterday, 23:03 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors