Series 3 Reprint
    Nieuport 17
    Albatros D.III
    RAF R.E.8
    Ufag C.I

WGS

WGS Series 7

• Donations

If you like our website and want to give something back, you can make a donation.

Please select a preferred amount of the donation, and then click the poster image below.

Donation Amount
  • Lend-Lease 2013 Raffle 3 - Jasta 12

This project is finished.

I'd like to start this off by first saying that we as a community have really come together over the past two years in regards to the Lend-Lease program. In 2012 we were able to raise enough money to cover the expenses to bring Guntruck over as the very first Lend-Lease participant. This year everyone has again made it possible to bring another one of our great members, Nightbomber, over to be a part of our annual Origins Game Fair Convention. The first two raffles for teh 2013 Lend-Lease raised enough to cover the cost of getting him over here.

While we could call it quits at this point and everything would go smoothly, I'd like to run one more raffle. Why you ask? First, I know there are some of you that have joined the site or learned about the Lend-Lease program after the last raffle that want to be a part of this as well. For that, I am personally very thankful. It's this spirit of community that has formed here on the Aerodrome that makes all the work and effort worth it. Secondly, I already had the artwork for the higher levels of the medal made up and I already have the prizes as well, might as well go ahead and make those available to those that would like them. And finally, while the Lend-Lease was created to bring one of our overseas members to the Con, the whole reason we started doing the Con in the first place was to spread the word about the game and get more people involved. Doing this has it's own set of expenses and this last raffle will help to cover those and allow us to give out more prizes.

This final raffle will be for a set of three Fokker Dr.Is custom painted in Jasta 12 colors:

Vzfw Ulrich Neckel

Ltn. Hermann Becker

Ltn Hans Besser

This raffle is finished, thanks to everyone that help support Lend-Lease 2013!
  • Recent Posts

Teaticket

Yee-Haa! The Forum is Back.

I just told my wife the site was back up. Her reaction was, "How long will you be gone"?

Teaticket Today, 17:41 Go to last post
    BobP

Aerodrome store down again?

Same here but now back so can see my friends again.

BobP Today, 17:40 Go to last post
    BobP

Barry I know what you mean. I thought something was wrong on my end but a friend said the site was down. but now back and

BobP Today, 17:39 Go to last post
    Teaticket

I thought I was the first one back but you beat me.

Agree, so good to be back.

Teaticket Today, 17:38 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Lossing the love of this site.

I'll second that second. Without all that Andrea has made available, where would we be? I am ever grateful for what we have and any new planes

Teaticket Today, 17:36 Go to last post
    gully_raker

So glad to be able to access the Forum this morning after a couple of days without my regular WoG Fix.

gully_raker Today, 17:35 Go to last post
    Teaticket

Official Pacific Theater of Operations WGS

My B-24s are Maisto Adventure Wheels/TailWinds. Their B-24s and B-17s are not exactly 1/200 but very close. Ki-43s are AIM. AIM also has B-24s. See photos

Teaticket Today, 17:34 Go to last post
    gully_raker

I will Second that!
    Thanks Andrea for all you have managed to supply.

gully_raker Today, 17:30 Go to last post
    Jager

Tripods and Triplanes BGG contest!

Entered with 13 draws
    Karl

Jager 12-12-2017, 13:50 Go to last post
    Jager

Aerodrome store down again?

Dang, and I was going shopping this week.
    Karl

Jager 12-12-2017, 13:49 Go to last post
    Jager

I would go with a non-historical section. Of course, then there's the dotted line between alt-historical and sci-fi/horror.
    Karl

Jager 12-12-2017, 13:47 Go to last post
    badlands122

Pearl Harbor B-17

Always nice to hear another side of a story.

badlands122 12-12-2017, 13:46 Go to last post
    badlands122

Balloon busters?

That would be a nice addition to my EVER growing collection!!

badlands122 12-12-2017, 13:31 Go to last post
    Mike George

What three new planes?

Mike George 12-12-2017, 13:26 Go to last post
    samuelvimes

CAPORETTO 1917 - campagna per Wings of Glory 14 gennaio 2018

"Sul capo porta un fez da bersagliere: il cordone del fiocco, di insolita lunghezza, disteso secondo la direzione dell'aria violentemente smossa

samuelvimes 12-12-2017, 13:14 Go to last post
    opoč

Pražský Con 2018

Ahoj. Duben je sice daleko předaleko, ale přihlašte mě prosím taky. Tentokrát si to nemožu nechat ujít.

opoč 12-12-2017, 13:03 Go to last post
    matt56

I'll second that motion, Dave! I like the idea of keeping all the 'Alternate Science' stuff in one spot, and putting it under a 'Tripods and Triplanes'

matt56 12-12-2017, 12:44 Go to last post
    skystalker

What about just calling it "Non-historical" since it has little to do with science per se. That would even allow those that want to battle WGF

skystalker 12-12-2017, 12:39 Go to last post
    WRM307

Thanks for the reply. What is your source for the aircraft, B-24 and KI-43? The Rabaul scenario is intriguing. Were the targets airfields, shipping,

WRM307 12-12-2017, 12:37 Go to last post
    Hedeby

Doncaster 2018 Raffle 2

Sorted.

Hedeby 12-12-2017, 12:31 Go to last post
    flash

Solo Pre Christmas Mixer

Not that short Rob, that was just the edited highlights - sixty odd images in the album

flash 12-12-2017, 11:44 Go to last post
    Teaticket

I'll take a photo and post it here next chance I get...in two weeks.

Teaticket 12-12-2017, 11:30 Go to last post
    BB401

I'd like to see that mat!!!!!

BB401 12-12-2017, 11:09 Go to last post
    Flying Officer Kyte

Solo Pre Christmas Mixer

A very entertaining short action there Dave, with nearly as many boom cards as I got at Doncaster.
    Rob.

Flying Officer Kyte 12-12-2017, 10:49 Go to last post
    flash

Perhaps a Tripods & Triplanes sub-forum with an 'Alternate Science' section within it would fit the bill better. Puts it all under one roof without

flash 12-12-2017, 10:17 Go to last post
  • Site Sponsors