Ares Games

All Blog Entries

1. Using Wings in Experiential Education and Corporate Training

[B]Processing the Wings of War/ Wings of Glory Experience[/B]
    My intention was to do this as a “how-to” but not sure if it fits that model. This is my first shot at doing something like this for this forum. Since I am new to both the forum and only a few years in the game I wanted to contribute at a level I feel comfortable with.
    Quickly about me- I do experiential training and leadership coaching. I am one of the many who leverages outdoor skills and transforms them into lessons to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Reviresco Sopwith Camel Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco Sopwith Camel Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

It is 3:00 AM and I spent most of the day in bed with a sinus infection... I want to start airbrushing my two other builds, but I can't run my really loud compressor without risking waking my 80 yr. old Pop... so I decided to start on the Camel!

1. Clean off any flashing on the model
    2. Fill any cavities and rub
  3. Gimbal Mounts Installed! Cockpits Ready for Flight!

I placed an order to the Aerodrome Accessories website a few weeks ago and everything came in great condition. In the order was 4 Rotary cockpits (2 Fokker DR.I's and 2 Sopwith Camels) and a set of the gimbal mounts. The cockpits went together with ease the day they were recieved with absolutely no glue needed. My friends love the fact that they can easily see their last maneuvers and I'm loving the fact that everyone loves them! I highly recommend the Rotary Cockpits.
    [IMG]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/9774/img20111107141858.jpg[/IMG] ...
  4. Repaints that we would like to see.

Any repaints that anyone would like to see? How about decal sets?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mission One score card

Here it is:
    a big start for the Germans!!
    This is a different score card then what I used before.
    I found it here in the files section.
    Steve
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Files