A view into my room on Botel Racek

09:00 am Breakfast on the Restaurant’s deck. Coffee, bread and sausage

09:30 am The entrance of our botel.

Updated 11-17-2014 at 07:28 by Marechallannes

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Trip to Prague SummerCon 2013 Part I

Friday 26.07.2013

08:40 am Our journey started at Germany / Nürnberg main railway station in a bus.

11:55 am We arrive in Prague and spot an historical tram waggon.

The weather is fantastic!

01:00 pm We bought some tickets for the public transport and searched the best connection to our hotel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. And We Keep Growing...

Our little band of gamers grows here on the Aerodrome. Four of us now grace the forum, and I hope to recruit a few more. Seems like a truly grand place with lots of helpful and friendly members. Besides myself, Smitch, Adler64, and The G Dog are onboard. We are all longtime miniatures gamers, with Adler64 and The G Dog getting me hooked years ago at college (Miami University) where they were doing a micro armor game. I had been a boardgamer for a number of years before that, an older cousin ...
  4. We're...Addicted

Quote Originally Posted by predhead View Post
    Adler64. The G Dog, Smitch, and myself...we have a problem...a BIG problem. Call the families, we need an intervention. Call the mental ward, we need a permanent wing. You see, we have TOO MANY PLANES! Between the four of us we have @150 Nexus/Ares Wings of War/Wings of Glory aircraft, along with balloons.

I made a mistake I tell you...I started talking about gaming WoW again a couple of months ago, and I think that renewed the arms race. I had a few aircraft from a
  5. Two More Scenarios, Better Personal Success!

Quote Originally Posted by predhead View Post
    Due to some last minute issues we moved this month's gaming session to Smitch's place (thanks for that flexibility, Smitch!). We wanted to use some early war planes just to give them a try and because they look pretty cool. Four of us (including Adler64) were present, so I took Buddecke's Fokker E.III, Adler had Immelman's E.III, which Smitch had a Morane, and Bob (not a forum member) choose the super DH.2. We had two mats and came in from one side each, with Adler and I moving north/south, Smitch