Ares Games

All Blog Entries

1. More Kindness of Friends and Gaming!

It has been QUITE some time since I have visited the 'Drome let alone post a blog entry. I haven't had the chance to game with the gang this summer due to other events, but yesterday seven of us were able to gather at Epic Loot and do up the Italian Front. A sub, several floatplanes, and some of the new Phoenix fighters graced the table. The G Dog was testing a scenario for a upcoming convention, and we played through it a couple of times. It was fun flying the Austrian Macchi as I had more ...
  2. Updated Score Card and Awarding of medals.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202575[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  3. Campaign Update

[ATTACH=CONFIG]202461[/ATTACH]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Mission #14 Mission 3A Dogfight. 1917

The Allies, convinced their planes were better, decided to make a statement and Dogfight without distractions.

Type: Dogfight
    Players: Central Powers: Steve B. (me) (Albatross DVA), and Steve S.(Black and White DR1)
    Allies: Gary (2 circles on upper wing Camel),) and Mathew (4 circles on upper wing Camel)
    Setup: per scenario rules.
    Allies: One random Ground Targets
    CP: Two Random Ground Targets

Results:
    CP: 9 mission points. ...

Updated 07-17-2016 at 13:08 by Anav

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Mission #13 Mission 4A Balloon Busting. 1917!!

New planes for everyone!!!

Type: Balloon Busting
    Players: Central Powers: Steve B. (me) (Red DR1), and Steve S.(Black and White DR1)
    Allies: Gary (2 circles on upper wing Camel),) and Mathew (4 circles on upper wing Camel)
    Setup: per scenario rules.
    Allies - two balloons with 4 random Ground Targets and one random ground target.
    Results: CP: 0 Mission point. Steve S. first pilot is a POW, Allies: 5 mission points.
    CP: 0 mission points ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized