Ares Games

Blackronin

1. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Solo Campaign: Chapter 16 – Canal Battle - Part Two

[I][B]July 18, 1940[/B][/I]

[I]"What are you doing, Joachim?"
    "Waiting. Thinking. Worrying."
    "Yes. That's what I usually do."
    How do you cope with it, Kyte?"
    "I drink."
    "That works..."
    "I'll get the bottle and two glasses."[/I]

[IMG]http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i395/Bayushiseni/The%20Kindness%20of%20Strangers%20Campaign/Chapter%2016%20-%20Canal%20Battle/Canal%2023.jpg[/IMG] ...
  2. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Solo Campaign: Chapter 16 – Canal Battle - Part One

[I][B]July 18, 1940[/B][/I]

[I][B]WAAF Louise Stone:[/B] "Yellow Section Leader! Yellow Section Leader! Over!"
    [B]PO Dave Sailor:[/B] "This is Yellow Leader. Listening. Over!"
    [B]WAAF Louise Stone:[/B] "Hello sir. I'm your angel for today. My name is Louise. Bandits coming east of your Section. Another squadron is engaging but they need cover. ETA two minutes. Over."
    [B]PO Dave Sailor:[/B] "You heard the lady, boys. Let's go ...

Updated 07-02-2016 at 11:03 by Blackronin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Kindness of Strangers WW2 Solo Campaign: Chapter 3 – The Furies

[I][B]May 30, 1940[/B][/I]

[I]"What was the most awkward thing it ever happened to you during the Spanish Civil War, Joachim?" "Jean Rayneau, I think..." "What? Who was he?" "A French. A gentleman. A gifted pilot... An anarchist..." "Ah wait! This is too good..." "Kyte, boys! Come down here immediately. It's story time." "Ask them to bring the bottle." "And bring the bottle."

"Where ...
  4. The Kindness of Strangers Campaign: Interlude 3 - Better 3 of 4 than 4 of 3

[B][I]July 19, 1940[/I][/B]

Kyte was limping. His parachute jump was a hard one. There were no smiles or laughter in the squadron meeting table. "All right boys. We're going for a different approach from now on." Everybody looked at everybody else. "Joachim and Andrzej have been picking my brain with a new approach and the top brass is willing to let us experiment on it." He pointed to the board. "We'll disassemble Green Section." Lee laughed. "What? ...
  5. The Kindness of Strangers - Chapter 6 – A Straight Tale

[B][I]June 2, 1940[/I][/B]
    [I]
    "So you say that you start fighting in the Spanish Civil War after taking goods for the Reds." "Not for the Reds, Dave. The Republic. Although it was a mixed lot..." "That lost them the war..." "That?!" "Maybe the reason is elsewhere, no?" "You said that you were flying a Dakota DC-3?" "Brand new, with no markings." "I'll get the bottle and the boys..."[/I]

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast