Ares Games

WWI Modeling

1/144th scale projects from Reviresco and Skytrex

1. Reviresco Sopwith Camel Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco Sopwith Camel Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

It is 3:00 AM and I spent most of the day in bed with a sinus infection... I want to start airbrushing my two other builds, but I can't run my really loud compressor without risking waking my 80 yr. old Pop... so I decided to start on the Camel!

1. Clean off any flashing on the model
    2. Fill any cavities and rub
  2. Georges Guynemer Spad Repaint Project

This is a summary of my Georges Guynemer Spad Repaint Project:

1-16-2011:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    As a favor to CappyTom I will be taking a Nexus Baracca Spad XIII mini and repainting it to match the paint job of Georges Guynemer's French Spad VII.

I was wondering if any of the more experienced modelers here would mind suggesting some paint colors to match the scheme as closely as possible?

I hope to take a few pictures as I go... at least I don't have to worry about cutting

Updated 02-25-2011 at 09:17 by The Cowman

Categories
    Hobby , WWI Modeling
  3. Reviresco Sopwith Triplane Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco Sopwith Triplane Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

11-23-2010
    Last night I started my first Reviresco miniature build... Figured I would jump in head first and go for a harder one, so I chose to do the Sopwith Tripe. I am going to attempt to photo-document my work here in this thread as I progress.

I will be following a set of tips and instructions kindly provided to me by Flying Officer Kyte. If this project should

Updated 01-16-2011 at 01:02 by The Cowman

Categories
    Hobby , WWI Modeling
  4. Reviresco SE.5a Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco SE.5a Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

11-28-2010
    Well... here we are again...

My Reviresco Tripe build has stalled for a bit while I wait for the opportunity to go get needed parts. I am trying to keep busy working through these kits, so I have decided to get ambitious and start the RAF SE.5a kit.

Unfortunately I do not have a helpful set of tips and instructions to guide me through the build this

Updated 12-20-2010 at 22:19 by The Cowman (Still working out the kinks...)

Categories
    Hobby , WWI Modeling