Flying Cowspots from the Cowman

Tidbits and cowchips from the life of an average, ordinary, and somewhat silly, bovine loving tabletop gamer...

1. Reviresco Sopwith Camel Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco Sopwith Camel Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

It is 3:00 AM and I spent most of the day in bed with a sinus infection... I want to start airbrushing my two other builds, but I can't run my really loud compressor without risking waking my 80 yr. old Pop... so I decided to start on the Camel!

1. Clean off any flashing on the model
    2. Fill any cavities and rub
  2. Flying Cow TV: Episode #1 - The Sneak Peek

And So The Nonsense Begins...

It has been so long since I have published a new Blog entry, I practically forgot how to do it... and yet here we find ourselves at the beginning of something new for me.

AS most of you have noticed by now, a few of us are headed to the Origins Games Fair here in Columbus, Ohio in a couple of days, where we will spend 5 days of Convention Bliss, during which we will run 26 different Wings of War Events, and try to have as much fun as is humanly ...
    Categories
    Humor , Videos
  3. Georges Guynemer Spad Repaint Project

This is a summary of my Georges Guynemer Spad Repaint Project:

1-16-2011:
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    As a favor to CappyTom I will be taking a Nexus Baracca Spad XIII mini and repainting it to match the paint job of Georges Guynemer's French Spad VII.

I was wondering if any of the more experienced modelers here would mind suggesting some paint colors to match the scheme as closely as possible?

I hope to take a few pictures as I go... at least I don't have to worry about cutting

Updated 02-25-2011 at 10:17 by The Cowman

Categories
    Hobby , WWI Modeling
  4. Reviresco Sopwith Triplane Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco Sopwith Triplane Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

11-23-2010
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Last night I started my first Reviresco miniature build... Figured I would jump in head first and go for a harder one, so I chose to do the Sopwith Tripe. I am going to attempt to photo-document my work here in this thread as I progress.

I will be following a set of tips and instructions kindly provided to me by Flying Officer Kyte. If this project should

Updated 01-16-2011 at 02:02 by The Cowman

Categories
    Hobby , WWI Modeling
  5. Most Geeks, No Matter What Their Age, Appreciate Geekiness...

I am sitting here, shortly after midnight, waiting for paint to dry. In my hobby room next door, sits my Reviresco Sopwith Tripe... a project that seems to have taken 3 days short of forever to complete. I await a bit of paint to thoroughly dry so that I might apply the last few decals, and then apply one last coat of clearcoat and dullcoat. I am this close (imagine a bandaged thumb and a forefinger held very, very, very close to each other) to finally having it done... but first I must wait... ...

Updated 01-13-2011 at 22:34 by The Cowman

Categories
    Humor , Videos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast