Ares Games

Flying Cowspots from the Cowman

Tidbits and cowchips from the life of an average, ordinary, and somewhat silly, bovine loving tabletop gamer...

1. How NOT to prepare a WoW Event - A Somewhat Lengthy Tale of Printing and Horror...

Beware those allergic to Stupidity...

So I begin my tale by telling you how extremely excited I am to be finishing up the last minute preparations for my upcoming tournament on Sunday. This morning I made a list of the things I need to get done to ensure that things go smoothly for my first WoW tournament... well, we should actually say my second attempt at my first WoW tournament... (you have to check the AAR's for that story...)

My case manager and good friend Janet ...

Updated 01-05-2011 at 19:13 by The Cowman

Categories
    Hobby , PR/Event planning/Event ideas and tips , Humor
  2. Compassionate Cow

“If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.” - Dalai Lama

….it is a pretty simple quotation, but I think it sums up the very key of what is currently wrong with the United States and its people right now. In fact I believe it is an injustice and condition that can be found all over the world…
    We, as a nation, and many of us as individuals, have been hell-bent on selfishly pursuing happiness. We chase our rainbows ...
    Categories
    Editorial / Opinion
  3. Reviresco SE.5a Build Project

This is a summary of my Reviresco SE.5a Build Project from the Hobby Forum:

11-28-2010
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cowman View Post
    Well... here we are again...

My Reviresco Tripe build has stalled for a bit while I wait for the opportunity to go get needed parts. I am trying to keep busy working through these kits, so I have decided to get ambitious and start the RAF SE.5a kit.

Unfortunately I do not have a helpful set of tips and instructions to guide me through the build this

Updated 12-20-2010 at 22:19 by The Cowman (Still working out the kinks...)

Categories
    Hobby , WWI Modeling
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12