Ares Games

Blog Comments

Thank you Cowman! I got new ideas how to improve my building and painting. Realy nice job you have done. I have only been building skytrex models, but when I saw your pictures I think I will test the Reviresco instead. The details and parts looks better on your pictures. I think I will go for a albatros DIII and a fokker EIII
    Cowabunga Ken.
    Rob.
    No hobby room is ever big enough though, the painting queue expands to fill it!!!

Thanks for sharing, I do all my stuff listening to science/history TV or music, do you?
    Wonderful Ken. Thanks for the insight into the world of the Cowman. I made my good lady watch this and having seen your Hobby Room she had to conceed that I was quite reasonable in the amount of space I occupy. She actually said that it made me look almost sane, which I took as a huge insult, as I was convinced that I was completely round the bend. (note to self! Must try harder.) Anyway good luck at Origins and have a smashing time.(Not litterally).
    Rob.
    Quote Originally Posted by CappyTom
    This is the best repaint I've ever seen. And thank you again soooo much.
    Second That - Awesome. Some patience.
    This is the best repaint I've ever seen. And thank you again soooo much.
    Thanks for sharing your story so we all might learn from it. I have made similar mistakes in the past and paid the price "literally" for doing so. That being said, due not only to your experience but also to my own several years ago, I no longer visit that establishment any of my printing needs. I hope things improve for you, and your games went well and that your positive "karma" included winning a few dogfights.
    I'm really sorry. Literally taken by your neck (and your wallet).

Attilio
    I feel your pain Cowman. We have all been there once or twice. Just remember better times are a coming.
    Sorry to hear this news. It's a shocking price to have to pay for a flyer.
    Rob.
    Well, it's not Cocoa Puffs in my bowl, but I drink the left over milk as well.
    It is hard to justify such a price, even for full color double sided copies. What is worse is, they know that $75 is a lot of dough for a print job that small, and yet they didn't tell you what the cost would be before they started, or try to save you some money by going to 8 1/2 x 14 paper, and printing 2 flyers per page.

That's just bad business. Had they done that, they probably would not have lost a future customer!
    Office Max get my business from now on!

Sorry to hear about this man. Just trust in Karma, that's all you can do.
    I truly believe in Karma... i pay it forward as much as I can, and accept that what is IS. What will be Will Be. Oh and that you should always drink the milk left over after a bowl of Cocoa Puffs... it brings good luck!
    Sorry to hear about this man. Just trust in Karma, that's all you can do.
    The Fed-Ex Kinkos in Toledo have completely dropped the Kinkos name and are now just Fed-Ex. Maybe because too many people have had that kind of experience there.

It is hard to justify such a price, even for full color double sided copies. What is worse is, they know that $75 is a lot of dough for a print job that small, and yet they didn't tell you what the cost would be before they started, or try to save you some money by going to 8 1/2 x 14 paper, and printing 2 flyers per page.

That's just bad business. Had they done that, they probably would not have lost a future customer!