Ares Games

Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.

From [I]Spifires to Solitaire [/I]...[I] Biplanes to Boom Cards:[/I] [B]This Is WGS [/B]:)

Picking out the highlights mostly of my Glory playing career as it develops from February 2015 to the Present Day. Playing WGS full-time but with a closet interest in WGF as played a few times this blog will feature[I] new developments ... new aircraft types ... banter[/I] ... [B]BoOm CaRdS![/B] You name it:[I] If it happens to a Glory player [/I]it will no doubt turn up here at some point!

As nothing ever completely smells of roses there will no doubt be the odd down-side to tell of now and again ... Having to miss games and events as I suffer from bipolar disorder and quite badly is my main concern: I was first diagnosed with this in 2003. Two events / arrangements have already [I]fallen foul [/I]of me being unwell during 2015.

Solitaire playing figures lots in my WGS playing career at the moment but when the Wife is able to she plays as well. I hope that what appears is entertaining and enjoyable unless I am unwell and have to miss out in which case I am just being honest about what is going on.

B :salute:

1. Glory Blog - Entry number two

by , 04-07-2015 at 08:07 (Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.)
    April 7th 2015: Didn't have any kitchen activity yesterday so hoping for a spot of action later. Tomorrow night down at Galactic Models in Derby city centre is our main playing night where we easily manage to fit in three plus hours of WGS gameplay.

Speaking of Galactic Models one mini has arrived to join our collection today: Curtis P-40 Warhawk / Hill. Ordered today through GM are the first two Heinkel He 111s to join our ranks which will also become our first medium bombers upon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
  2. Glory Blog - Entry Number 1

by , 04-05-2015 at 18:27 (Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.)
    April 6th 2015: Expecting to have another Kitchen Dogfight playing WGS with the Wife later on today. This is the first blog entry I have ever made but seeing as I am pretty much on here every day or doing something Glory'ish (WGS) every day I may as well start a blog.

The following photo is from yesterday's Kitchen Dogfight where the Wife was flying the Supermarine Spitfire Mk I ... Which took a respectable amount of damage before falling victim to my slightly bigger Messerschmitt ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images  
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789