Ares Games

Wings of Glory WW2: WGS Blog.

From [I]Spifires to Solitaire [/I]...[I] Biplanes to Boom Cards:[/I] [B]This Is WGS [/B]:)

Picking out the highlights mostly of my Glory playing career as it develops from February 2015 to the Present Day. Playing WGS full-time but with a closet interest in WGF as played a few times this blog will feature[I] new developments ... new aircraft types ... banter[/I] ... [B]BoOm CaRdS![/B] You name it:[I] If it happens to a Glory player [/I]it will no doubt turn up here at some point!

As nothing ever completely smells of roses there will no doubt be the odd down-side to tell of now and again ... Having to miss games and events as I suffer from bipolar disorder and quite badly is my main concern: I was first diagnosed with this in 2003. Two events / arrangements have already [I]fallen foul [/I]of me being unwell during 2015.

Solitaire playing figures lots in my WGS playing career at the moment but when the Wife is able to she plays as well. I hope that what appears is entertaining and enjoyable unless I am unwell and have to miss out in which case I am just being honest about what is going on.

B :salute:

Tonx has no blog entries to display.